Rockstar Matt

THE Video Game Thread

Been playing NCAA Football 12 like crazy for the last week, and it's easily the best of the NCAA series.

I love NCAA 12. The fact that they made tacking more realistic is awesome and the custom conferences are a blast. I realigned C-USA to be a primer conference with the likes of Miami, Notre Dame, Arizona, Arizona State and Utah along with the service academies. Playing as Navy in that conference is though!

This makes me think, is anyone on here interested in an Online Dynasty on 360?

friarcanuck    0

Minecraft and resident evil 4 are the only games I play now. The NHL series has gone completely downhill since 2004 (best NHL ever. Period) so I don't even bother playing the new ones now. I will occaisionally play the odd game of NHL 2000 or 2001.

I suggest you give at least NHL 10 a try. NHL 11 was incredible and with the additions they're adding, NHL 12 looks like it will be even better.

Rockstar Matt    560

Ninja Baseball Batman. I think this game needs to be realized on the consoles.

Ninja Baseball Batman... whaat?! Haha, game kinda sounds awesome.

Does anyone like the Dirt series? Personally, I like the first one the best so far. I hated the 2nd, but I haven't played the 3rd. Has anyone else played it? Is it comparable to the first?

deadred4    0

My Current 360 playlist includes:

COD:Black Ops (about done with it though, MW3 looks amazing)

NCAA 12 (BEST Football game EVER on any platform! GT: Panzergolf if anyone wants to play sometime)

Burnout Paradise City (One of my all-time favorite games)

Tiger Woods 12

YessSir32    26

Just got NCAA 12. Greatest of the series since 2005. The game seems real with the whole ESPN broadcast thing. Very fun to play, I'd strongly recommend it.

Unwind    26

Just got NCAA 12. Greatest of the series since 2005. The game seems real with the whole ESPN broadcast thing. Very fun to play, I'd strongly recommend it.

Been playing that quite a bit. EXTREMELY well-made game.

Shumway    730

I hadn't been keeping up on NHL '12 recently, but it came to my attention that they're finally putting in a Legends team. Gretzky, Bourque, Chelios and Yzerman have been announced so far. Also, the Winter Classic is included, which is a nice touch.

NHL 12 Official Site

YessSir32    26

Been playing that quite a bit. EXTREMELY well-made game.

No doubt. Have you recruited in dynasty mode? Makes you feel like your really recruiting.

speedy    75

I hadn't been keeping up on NHL '12 recently, but it came to my attention that they're finally putting in a Legends team. Gretzky, Bourque, Chelios and Yzerman have been announced so far. Also, the Winter Classic is included, which is a nice touch.

NHL 12 Official Site

Why is Bourque wearing a B's uniform he never came close to wearing as a player?

NEW.ERA    133

NHL 12 Official Site

Why is Bourque wearing a B's uniform he never came close to wearing as a player?

All the legends are wearing their current team's uniforms.

rvrdgsfn    88

Currently I'm in a car mood so right now, I've been playing Forza 3 (to prepare of course for Forza 4) Nascar: 2011 the game which is pretty entertaining & dirt 3 which is so far the best racing game this year.

Shumway    730

I really hope there is a Red Dead Redemption sequel in the works. I haven't enjoyed a game that much in...well, ever.

I've thought about buying this recently. I watched True Grit (new one) this past weekend, so I'm in a "Western mood", so to speak. I've heard good things, so maybe if I can scoop up a cheap used copy, I'll get it.

NEW.ERA    133

Rockstar keeps killing it.

GTA 4 - Tremendous

RDR - One of the best concepts of a game ever.

LA Noire - Quite possibly the best game I have ever played.

I'm going to assume that a new GTA is in the works, or close to being made.

rainmaker17    39

I really hope there is a Red Dead Redemption sequel in the works. I haven't enjoyed a game that much in...well, ever.

I've thought about buying this recently. I watched True Grit (new one) this past weekend, so I'm in a "Western mood", so to speak. I've heard good things, so maybe if I can scoop up a cheap used copy, I'll get it.

Do it. You won't regret it.

DeFrank    133

Do it. You won't regret it.

Such a great game. Buy it.

AstroBull21    534

Man, reading this thread just begs for me to get a PS3. Sadly, I'm still in the PS2 realm, but now realizing no new games are coming out for it anymore.

When I finally get a job thats full time, a PS3 is near the top of my urgent necessity list.