Florida Flags Project

raysox

As a someone who was born (and still lives) in Lee County, this flag is absolutely excellent! Just a few comments:

-I would've chosen blue, green, and white for a couple of reasons: our university (FGCU) and our ECHL team (Florida Everblades) has these colors and I see many parks in the county with signage in these colors.

-This flag seems too centered around Cape Coral and the beaches, but that is probably just me, being from Fort Myers and all. :D

I don't mean to detract from this flag, it is still really awesome!

MiamiDolphinsStriping-1_zpsb1620a41.png

I usually never visit the General Design board, but while I was looking at all the different boards I saw that the most recent thread in General Design was this one, and I'm like, hey I lived in Florida back in high school. Checked out the project and saw that my county (Brevard) was apparently the inspiration for this series, and I think you did a great job with it. We're definitely proud of being the Space Coast, even if it seems like that's a bleak future for us. I would definitely rep this flag:

tumblr_ncw0v54lMp1u0y2k4o3_500.png

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Seminole looks really good. the whole series does honestly and i think a poster of all the flags would be a good idea. maybe even a 4x6 postcard of individual flags? see if you can sell some pre orders of whatever predetermined amount before you go and print a bunch up.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Seminole looks really good. the whole series does honestly and i think a poster of all the flags would be a good idea. maybe even a 4x6 postcard of individual flags? see if you can sell some pre orders of whatever predetermined amount before you go and print a bunch up.

Yeah I have a map of all of them that I haven't released but it's starting to fill up and I feel like people would be interested enough in picking one up

• 2 weeks later...

Archived