LOGOLYMPIAD - EVENT 9 VOTING

pollux

Ha, just realized this, but if this were an earlier event then many of the entries would be DQ'd for having elements that were not asked for or approved. (Pants)

• You need to provide one uniform set, consisting of a jersey and socks.

Pants got okayed in the first post, IIRC. but I was thinking the same thing about a couple of the other presentation things (3D presentation, wording like "side panel")

Ha, just realized this, but if this were an earlier event then many of the entries would be DQ'd for having elements that were not asked for or approved. (Pants)

• You need to provide one uniform set, consisting of a jersey and socks.

I mentioned that I would not disqualify anyone if they added pants, gloves, etc. Personally, I would stick to the bare minimum and make it as big as possible within the size limit to ensure that people can see details if there are any.

but I was thinking the same thing about a couple of the other presentation things (3D presentation, wording like "side panel")

Show me in the Event 9 thread where the 3D presentation was forbidden. As for the wording, after the Event 4 debacle, I realized that I couldn't control all available templates, nor did I know of all of them. Therefore, I decided to give a little flexibility with regards to identification of parts (socks, side detail) if they were part of the template. The template you are talking about does contain those words. But I could understand why this is a grey area.

If I wanted to be really strict on the entries that made it for event 9, I would have to disqualify 10 out of 17 entries because they either did not follow the rule about the email subject (Event 9 something something), or the rule about the name of the file (Event9_pollux, event#9_pollux, event9 pollux, etc). But that wouldn't be nice, would it?

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Here are the medals for the Time Warp event!

TimeWarp_Bronze.png

The bronze medal for this event goes to drdougfresh, for Entry 13.

TimeWarp_Gold.png

And we have two gold medals! They go to nas1787, for Entry 6, and GeauxColonels for Entry 1 !

Please copy the medals and host them on your account if you want to add them to your signature.

List of participants and points tally:

1 GeauxColonels

2 BlackBolt3

3 LMU

4 suplauren

5 hettinger_rl

6 nas1787

7 eRay

8 72freebie

9 rsaline

10 derschwigg

11 officeglenn

12 steveCRO

13 drdougfresh

14 ECAdesign

15 alecdom

Event9Results.png

Full album here

MedalCount_Event9.png

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Archived