Hockey Cods Hockey

sparkychewbarky

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest darkpiranha

Stop. Just... stop. Okay. We get it. You're the best. "All hail Sparky Chewbarky, the most amazing designer on these forums." Happy now? The least you could do is space these things out like once a year, so we can feel better about ourselves that we aren't total losers in that we are lucky if we have ONE good idea per year, much less dozens every month.

Seriously, though, hats off yet again. I've run through all the superlatives I could find at thesaurus.com, so you'll just have to settle for "Great job."

You definitely need to be in the sports design business, but have you considered board game art design? There are tons of sports games that come out each year, and many of those need team logos. Plus, your skills are perfectly suited to game graphic design, especially games that have lots of fun factions or races or teams. Here's a cool Facebook group specifically for game "flavor", meaning art and design and such. https://www.facebook.com/groups/1377400989159708/

Keep it up. You need a behance page or something like that if you don't already have one, where you can display all your stuff in a portfolio-style fashion.

That Shark is adorable. And that's the BEST word I can use for it.

The Blackhawks one is exactly how I imagined it. I love this stuff.

I would wear the hell outta that Canada sweater. Love this stuff!

Keep it up. You need a behance page or something like that if you don't already have one, where you can display all your stuff in a portfolio-style fashion.

Thanks for the feedback and advice guys.

darkp...I'll check out the behance thing. Thank you.

That 'Nucks one is adorable, I'd love to see a Jackets one though! ;)

Here ya go, mm...

"Hockey Cods - Columbus Chapter"...

hg-21.jpg

I am so jealous of your vision and execution!

I love your work, keep it up.

Thanks charger.

Love the Hawks cod!

Stay tuned PF...I'm gonna re-do the Cod-Hawks into a sweatshirt.

It would be interesting to see if you could Mix the Cod with the Bruins Logo

Well, here ya go, D...(kind of)...

Rather than go with a variation of their team's logo, the Boston Chapter decided to create a tribute logo of the greatest Hockey Cod of all time, at his finest moment...

Their very own #4...

hg-23.jpg

That Shark is adorable. And that's the BEST word I can use for it.

The Blackhawks one is exactly how I imagined it. I love this stuff.

I would wear the hell outta that Canada sweater. Love this stuff!

Thanks for the feedback and advice guys.

darkp...I'll check out the behance thing. Thank you.

That 'Nucks one is adorable, I'd love to see a Jackets one though! ;)

Here ya go, mm...

"Hockey Cods - Columbus Chapter"...

hg-21.jpg

(In stereotypical white girl voice) OMG, that is the like greatest thing created in like the history of forever!!!

Anywho, I love the look of this, please keep it up.

That's what- She

I am so jealous of your vision and execution!

I love your work, keep it up.

Thanks charger.

Love the Hawks cod!

Stay tuned PF...I'm gonna re-do the Cod-Hawks into a sweatshirt.

It would be interesting to see if you could Mix the Cod with the Bruins Logo

Well, here ya go, D...(kind of)...

Rather than go with a variation of their team's logo, the Boston Chapter decided to create a tribute logo of the greatest Hockey Cod of all time, at his finest moment...

Their very own #4...

hg-23.jpg

Ummm Where can I buy that?

BOS2.png.28748cfa2d8957954518a9f81f4cd4e8.pngboston_captains_jersey_sig_by_verasthebrujah-dbp5b0z.jpg

I can't breath! I'm laughing at smiling at these and I can't stop - in a good way of course!
You always offer up something fresh and original even if its a topic I wouldn't usually care for. Great work, can't wait to see more!

Well done, sir.

I can't breath! I'm laughing at smiling at these and I can't stop - in a good way of course!

You always offer up something fresh and original even if its a topic I wouldn't usually care for. Great work, can't wait to see more!

Thank you guys...They're a lot of fun to make.

how about Ducks? Old and New?

Hi JM...How 'bout some old Ducks?...

hg-25.jpg

Archived