Roger Clemente

I always loved the set the Lightning had from 1992 til 2007, even though it's not a popular opinion. I wanted to come up with something that kind of evoked it, but I wanted to add more silver...for a reason.

The main gimmick of the new Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniforms is the apparent "reflective" number set. My idea is to have all the silver in the crests and numbers be made of this reflective material, so it would pop more on the ice. Especially when you shine a spotlight directly on the player after a goal perhaps. It would be the most appropriate team to try it out on.

Here is my concept:

Lightning-03.png.

Comments welcome.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I recolored the crest because black is still the primary color, but I didn't want to overdo it on the home jersey.

The shoulders of the jersey are taken from the Stadium Series jerseys. I just made them connect in the back (though the space below the collar is a little tight and high to put the Reebok tag, so I moved it t just under.

Also, the reason why I put no blue in the numbers is because I purposefully wanted very thick silver outlines for the reflective purposes (it's also why the names on the home jersey are silver), but trying to add a blue outline made it look too busy, so I decided not to add blue.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I always loved the set the Lightning had from 1992 til 2007, even though it's not a popular opinion. I wanted to come up with something that kind of evoked it, but I wanted to add more silver...for a reason.

The main gimmick of the new Tampa Bay Buccaneers uniforms is the apparent "reflective" number set. My idea is to have all the silver in the crests and numbers be made of this reflective material, so it would pop more on the ice. Especially when you shine a spotlight directly on the player after a goal perhaps. It would be the most appropriate team to try it out on.

Here is my concept:

Lightning-03.png.

Comments welcome.

Good job! That black jersey would be a far better third jersey for the "BOLTS" than their new black jersey.

you don't make concepts nearly enough anymore, sir. i love this idea.

sorta remind me of the reflective piping reebok put on their original practice jerseys.

the only thing i'd change on these is making the blue a bit more cobalt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived