Alternate Super Bowl Fields - Super Bowl LI (Steelers vs Packers)

pitt6pack

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Super Bowl I: Patriots vs Rams - Went with red for the Patriots endzone because of the blue stars in the AFL logo.

1ALodnT.png

Super Bowl IV: Colts vs Chargers - Not bad, but I don't think I like the two white helmets

KY3QUuz.png

Super Bowl XVII: Steelers vs Buccaneers

V6uVqCJ.png

Filled more requests

Super Bowl XXI: Jets vs Cowboys - for the field paint, I used the Cowboys silver as the secondary color for the numbers and 20ydl for the Jets because I think it is something they may have done, and it looks better than green for both colors.

PB0M61h.png

Super Bowl XXXIII: Jaguars vs Vikings - The Vikings probably should have made it to this Super Bowl in the first place. Teal Jags endzone looks nice here.

LyaV3MW.png

Super Bowl XXXVI: Giants vs Colts - Not a bad combo, just two blue endzones again. A real good combo here would have been Patriots-Giants with all the red white and blue.

sEccC0b.png

I know this will probably take a while; but can I have two Cowboys fields from Super Bowl IV? Using this style of logo.

Facing New England using their Pat Patriot logo and the second one using the original logo of the Cincinnati Bengals.

Thanks a bunch.

Well I said that I wasn't going to take anymore requests, but I really like these and they should turn out great so I'll make an exception. But I'll have to draw the line here on requests for now until I get the current NFL fields completed.

Yeah wish the skins had made it to the super bowl all those times and maybe won it. but it would be impossible because Jason Campbell is just not a super bowl champion QB. Portis would ve probably been able to save the offense a few times. plus Joe Gibbs would be like the best NFL coach for all that to have happened though and anyway it would be terrible to say Snyder was able to win all those super bowls he doesn't deserve.

I know this will probably take a while; but can I have two Cowboys fields from Super Bowl IV? Using this style of logo.

Facing New England using their Pat Patriot logo and the second one using the original logo of the Cincinnati Bengals.

Thanks a bunch.

Well I said that I wasn't going to take anymore requests, but I really like these and they should turn out great so I'll make an exception. But I'll have to draw the line here on requests for now until I get the current NFL fields completed.

Well, these are the last two fields I have for a while; by all means then. Finish up the current NFL fields thread and then come back to posting more alternate SB fields.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Well, these are the last two fields I have for a while; by all means then. Finish up the current NFL fields thread and then come back to posting more alternate SB fields.

Will do.

Here are cubsfan2015's last requests

Super Bowl XLIII: Titans vs Panthers - These teams really fell apart when it came to the playoffs in the '08 season.

cwiMqr5.png

Super Bowl XLIII: Colts vs 49ers - last year of the dark red for the 49ers

QhjP2Bx.png

Here's smith03's request

Super Bowl XLIV: Vikings vs Ravens - double purple turned out to be an interesting combo

gjtddTp.png

Dalcowboyfan92, here is the first of your requests.

Super Bowl IV: Cowboys vs Patriots

3ng73qP.png

Some notes: I darkened the grey in the Super Bowl trophy to match the cowboys wordmark and helmet. I darkened the blue at midfield and around the numbers to match the Cowboys endzone. I used the endzone color for the sideline color as opposed to the wordmark color because silver wouldhave been too light for the Cowboys. Last, the logo for the Cowboys in the left endzone was given a red background, like the Colts had in Super Bowl III because blue would have made the logo hard to make out.

Actual Super Bowl IV field for comparison

Dalcowboyfan92, here is the first of your requests.

Super Bowl IV: Cowboys vs Patriots

3ng73qP.png

Some notes: I darkened the grey in the Super Bowl trophy to match the cowboys wordmark and helmet. I darkened the blue at midfield and around the numbers to match the Cowboys endzone. I used the endzone color for the sideline color as opposed to the wordmark color because silver wouldhave been too light for the Cowboys. Last, the logo for the Cowboys in the left endzone was given a red background, like the Colts had in Super Bowl III because blue would have made the logo hard to make out.

Actual Super Bowl IV field for comparison

Nice. We've got red, a little bit of white and blue. So it's a pretty American Super Bowl. And yeah, making the Cowboys logo in the shield like the Baltimore Colts logo was makes perfect sense (in Super Bowl III). Minnesota was able to get away with how they did it, since there was no blue to be found in their logo.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

Here is the final request for now,

Super Bowl IV: Cowboys vs Bengals

K9eYuE0.png

One thing I'm not sure of is the level of detail they would have put into the two team logos on this field, but judging by the detail in the AFL logo, and Vikings logo in the actual game, and the fact that the NFL/AFL cared back then, I'd say they would have put a decent amount of effort into getting all the details into the two logos.

I remember hoping to hell this would have happened.

Super Bowl XXXI

55RVVKd.png

Two teams in only their second year as a franchise were able to advance to their respective conference championship games. Down 17-10 at the half, the Panthers take a Favre interception to the house to start things off in the third. The game goes back and fourth until finally the Panthers are able to win on a John Kasey field goal, 30-27. For Jacksonville, instead of ending the game with three consecutive turnovers, they score three consecutive touchdowns as they take down the Patriots 27-20.

I'll have the other fields up later today.

< Super Bowl XXX First Post Super Bowl XXXII >

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

• 4 weeks later...

can you do super bowl 1

Atlanta Falcons vs Miami Dolphins

can you do collage football versions of super bowl fields

I can do the Super Bowl I field, but I'm not sure when. I don't think I'll be doing any college fields because I'm way too busy. I'm trying to move away from doing fields right now because its not the only thing I can do, although most of my topics here have been fields. I have a fictional football league I want to finish up (the reason why I joined this site), and I'm busy working on a website for a simulation football league, and I have school work on top of that along with the rest of my life. I'll try to get your request done when I find the time, but I can't take any other requests at this time.

• 6 months later...

After seeing what the gold NFL logo would look like on the field, and after finally getting the number font at Levi's Stadium right, I decided to make a concept for the Super Bowl 50 field. I figured I'd post it here since this is more of an alternate field than an actual one.

RUHG1dm.png

I'm assuming they will keep the gold 50's and NFL logo for the game. I'm also thinking they will go with a less detailed Super Bowl logo, like last year, where they removed the gradient. I'm still not sure where the NFC logo will be, but I guess it will depend on who makes the Super Bowl. If it's the Seahawks again, I'd just assume it will be on the left, like the past two games. If its another team I have no idea what they will do, but I'm hoping the logo will return to the right side of the endzone.

Archived