The 2014-15 NBA Anti-Thread: We Hate This Game

buzzcut

Well he was drafted by the Bucks. He didn't choose to be there.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he hit free agency he goes to the Lakers or Heat or whatever.

I want to say he was quoted saying that's (Bucks) where he wanted to go, but don't quote me on that.

I heard that too, but I think that's more of a "saying the right thing" thing than any actual truth.

Eh, yes and no. You don't typically say that about the city whose team holds the #2 pick...

6fQjS3M.png

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well he was drafted by the Bucks. He didn't choose to be there.

I wouldn't be surprised if when he hit free agency he goes to the Lakers or Heat or whatever.

I want to say he was quoted saying that's (Bucks) where he wanted to go, but don't quote me on that.

I heard that too, but I think that's more of a "saying the right thing" thing than any actual truth.

Eh, yes and no. You don't typically say that about the city whose team holds the #2 pick...

And you can also make a point about how the Bucks themselves may not be in Milwaukee for long.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I don't know really. I'm not big on them being the ones to move to Seattle as we would lose some interesting history that the Bucks have. I'd prefer the Pelicans move there, seeing as support in such a small market isn't really great and it's technically a new team seeing as how the Pelicans have lost the Charlotte Hornets history.

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

Should we guess were Lebron plays after his stint in Cleveland ?

No.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Jabari Parker is a Chicago kid and pretty family-oriented (practicing Mormon). He wanted to stay close to home and made comments to the effect of wanting to represent the entire Great Lakes region. I think he basically called Milwaukee a suburb :/

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Should we guess were Lebron plays after his stint in Cleveland ? I say Lakers

I say he'll be in Cleveland until he retires or Cleveland trades him (the latter would be very unlikely)

97uyh0.jpg

Bruh check out my last.fm

And my Rate Your Music

Fantasy Teams: Seattle Spacemen (CFA)

Signature credit to Silent Wind of Doom

• 4 weeks later...

I hate how quickly Cleveland has forgiven LeBron. If your significant other cheats on you in a relationship, are you supposed to completely forgive them and accept them back into your life if they come crawling back to you?

When that significant other is LeBron james, absolutely. :P

Really though, two major things at work...

• After he left, Cleveland always still wanted deep down to like LeBron, just... couldn't for obvious reasons. Once he won his title, really, a lot of the hate died down.
  • And much more importantly, you're talking about a city that hasn't seen a championship in 50 years. As far as we're concerned, Satan himself could take the field for the Browns if he won the Super Bowl, we'd worship him.

And by Satan you mean the ghost of Art Modell.

Archived