Minor League Hockey Uniform Shake-Ups...Already Here (2014-15)

DustDevil61

I figured that I'd start a new thread documenting the changes in minor-league hockey for the coming season. I'll start off with the team in my backyard, the Utah Grizzlies, who debuted copper (burnt orange?) uniforms, based on the diagonal "UTAH" black and green uniforms from 2011, in their season opener last night (took me by surprise):

1426497.jpg

1426492.jpg

1426481.jpg

Other than the lack of green (copper/burnt orange and black isn't a bad combo, mind you, but the Utah Grizzlies are green first), contrasting nameplates, and copy-and-paste number font, I like these. I wonder, though, if the numbers on the set will be the based on Anaheim's as well.

Anyways, feel free to post any changes

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I figured that I'd start a new thread documenting the changes in minor-league hockey for the coming season. I'll start off with the team in my backyard, the Utah Grizzlies, who debuted copper (burnt orange?) uniforms, based on the diagonal "UTAH" black and green uniforms from 2011, in their season opener last night (took me by surprise):

1426497.jpg

1426492.jpg

1426481.jpg

Other than the lack of green (copper/burnt orange and black isn't a bad combo, mind you, but the Utah Grizzlies are green first), contrasting nameplates, and copy-and-paste number font, I like these. I wonder, though, if the numbers on the set will be the based on Anaheim's as well.

Anyways, feel free to post any changes

Looks like dark green to me, not black.

It's black, but the black of the jersey faboric may appear a bit lighter, because the jersey is dye-sublimated.

Nice to the the old IHL "claw mark" stripe return, but the back of that jersey is atrocious.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived