Uniforms that frustrate and anger you

ThePeam

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am absolutely irked by both the Indians and Padres jersey piping. San Diego has a strange double piping with so much distance in between its like they couldn't decide if they wanted a head spoon or a trim on the neck and a piping at the edge of the sleeve or a little above and just went with all four. 2 of them need to go.

And both teams have their neck piping all the way up to the neck which is mindblowing and ridiculous as both teams wear a navy undershirt, the same color of the piping and with no space in between you can't even tell there's piping so whats the point of it? Such a strange decision there.

1bOVi3.So.56.jpeg

The Baltimore Ravens black pants ESPECIALLY when paired with black socks. It looks like something I would wear to go work out.

Joe-Flacco*304.jpg?v=1Basic-Black-Leggings.jpg

Internet disclaimer: not me in the photo. so don't get weird.

The Baltimore Ravens black pants ESPECIALLY when paired with black socks. It looks like something I would wear to go work out.

You're not Joe Flacco?

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃

All I want the Ravens to do is put a blasted stripe on those pants, and get contrasting socks while they're at it. It's seriously not that hard, just take the white pants and go from there.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

You're not Joe Flacco?

I was going to hit on you if you were Joe Flacco. Now I'm disappointed.

I liked you better when you were a good quarterback.

:grin:

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Come on man, as Ravens fans we both know that Flacco is a top-10 QB and doesn't get NEARLY the respect he deserves, especially from Ravens fans for some reason.

spacer.png

Come on man, as Ravens fans we both know that Flacco is a top-10 QB and doesn't get NEARLY the respect he deserves, especially from Ravens fans for some reason.

I'm with you. I was knocking Dalton, not Flacco. Flacco was the good quarterback in my analysis.

Bzw88xUCcAAukOR.jpg

The Browns new set seriously aggravates the hell out of me.

The "Browns" word mark on the pants legs especially. It literally gets me angry to look at it.

The giant "Cleveland" across the top of the jerseys is awful too. Is this arena league? High school football? The NBA? Nope it's the NFL. Teams should look professional not like circus clowns.

Orange numbers both home and away are a debacle as well.

The Browns new set seriously aggravates the hell out of me.

The "Browns" word mark on the pants legs especially. It literally gets me angry to look at it.

The giant "Cleveland" across the top of the jerseys is awful too. Is this arena league? High school football? The NBA? Nope it's the NFL. Teams should look professional not like circus clowns.

Orange numbers both home and away are a debacle as well.

NCAA division 3? I also need twenty huge wordmarks to know how's playing when watching these guys...

I'm with you. I was knocking Dalton, not Flacco. Flacco was the good quarterback in my analysis.

Bzw88xUCcAAukOR.jpg

Oh ok good. I looked at your post while on my pc, which doesn't always show all the images, so I didn't see the Dalton picture.

spacer.png

Archived