Jackiepoollama's Crossover thread

jackiepoollama

Hmmm very different from what has been done before. The thing I have a problem with is that I'm not sure if the striping could work the way it does on hockey jerseys for the waist. I mean some players will have it tucked it too far to the point where you won't see it and it will be hard to see anyway.

Also with presentation since you're putting the arm stripes on the undershirt I don't see a point in showing a close up of the shoulder that is essentially blank. Very different so I don't want to say stop, but maybe try and find a different way to portray it and still have it believable. I'd say just moving up the waist stripes.

Also keep in mind even though it's a crossover, look to change elements to fit a football jersey better too. If you just simply cross it over, we'll know how every team will look anyway since it's the same thing as the hockey jersey.

Hey wonka thanks for the criticism.

As far as the side striping I actually thought about how they would look when players wear their jerseys in different ways so I considered moving them up to the chest area even with where the stripes on the undershirt are but I decided against it because I wanted to keep the two sets of stripes from the original jersey separate. Also that would look identical to Northwestern's current uni's. So i just kept it as it was on the original.

And with the up close of the shoulder area that was just in my original template and I didn't bother to take it out but yeah I'll remove that next time if I don't plan on putting much in that area.

Thanks for the advice for next time friend

I personally really like it, but I'm a huge Stars fan so I'm not exactly unbiased. One thing I would say, and its more a gripe with the Stars current set and not your concept, is I feel like a black outline on the numbers would go a long way. My first thought was I think it would look good with the Stars logo on the sleeve and then TV numbers on the shoulder. I would also maybe change the pants stripe. I think its a good look, but to me it doens't match the jersey very well. Overall I love the work though, keep it up.

Very impressive crossovers. The only thing is I'm not really feeling the waist stripe on the Stars uni. I understand where you are going with it but the fact that it doesn't go all the way across just looks kind of strange to me.

Archived