So far pretty good--nothing too drastic, but improvements over what most teams have.

(Although see my prior comments about the Bombers)

Definitely good to take out the black from the Riders--hope you at least tone down the black for the Stamps.

I'd like to see a mostly black alt for the TiCats.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So far pretty good--nothing too drastic, but improvements over what most teams have.

(Although see my prior comments about the Bombers)

The royal will be making an appearance in the Signature Uniform

Definitely good to take out the black from the Riders--hope you at least tone down the black for the Stamps.

That is the goal, but I'm torn as to whether I should have a black alt or not

I'd like to see a mostly black alt for the TiCats.

All parts of the set are interchangeable, so an all black set is entirely possible

Roughriders are perfect! Stamps are great, but would have liked to see the Alternate "Western" font and the crossed guns logo somewhere - shoulders are blank, maybe there - or on the pants or something. Did a good job separating it from Ottawa though. I must say I'm not sold on the Home Hamilton uniforms. I really do like the black on black on black look they have now but I would scrap the white bits entirely - but that's a personal preference. And I would assume the pants and helmet are still interchangeable anyway so the matchup isnt really important.

The Stamps ones are better than what they have now.

And I like that the white unis have red numbers & not black.

I prefer the helmets without a stripe--but with a stripe is okay as well.

For an alt I'd kind of like to see the old grey pants look.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

stamps unis remind me of the flutie era..

its clean it works, but do like their current look..

this feels to traditional for me although, they have rocked traditional before

love the idea of sig unis!!!!

Time for the Ti Cats

Gor9MBM.png

RMW9vwJ.png

ticats fans would love this.. this is perfect/ their fans have been calling for a yellow lid for a while... combined with the modernised classic home uni.. u killed this one!

i actually REALLY like the colts idea on the eskimos.. i have just sent it to the teams equipment manager

only real gripe is the white numbers on the homes.. eskimos need yellow numbers.. it defines us from the packers for all those not fans of the cfl.. so to speak..

Next up for signature uniforms: The Winnipeg Blue Bombers

kpKzuF0.png

This one's my fav so far. Not the biggest fan of the pants. Make the stripe go down all the way, and you have a great set.

If I'm using the signature uniform template (which I am) That is as far as the stripe goes.

Archived