Pro Football on Halloween

FXFLNews

A member who will post exclusively FXFL news?

N89bA9Q.gif

Very off-topic, but since they don't have a stripe, the Bears helmets remind me of Spaceballs when seen head-on like that.

Tim_Russ,_Spaceballs.jpg

Also off-topic, I am an ass.

Found this when I clicked the link: Another article on the side, saying the league was mentioned on the Colbert Report

"During Tuesday's episode of the Colbert Report on Comedy Central, Stephen Colbert brings up the FXFL during his "Sport Report" bit.

Although he seems to mock the league, he has at least raised awareness of the league, which was more than likely was what he was trying to accomplish

Hate to, uh, burst your bubbles here, FXFL, but I think he is mocking you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeNJTq6HuAU

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Found this when I clicked the link: Another article on the side, saying the league was mentioned on the Colbert Report

"During Tuesday's episode of the Colbert Report on Comedy Central, Stephen Colbert brings up the FXFL during his "Sport Report" bit.

Although he seems to mock the league, he has at least raised awareness of the league, which was more than likely was what he was trying to accomplish

Doesn't he mock most things though?

Doesn't he mock most things though?

Well, yes, but this smells of desperation to be recognized by anybody in some way, shape, or form. They were made fun of and instead of defending themselves they respond along the lines of "ERMAGERSH WER WERE ERN STERPHERN CERLBERT!!!1111!"

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Just curious - did Gameplan do the FXFL design work?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

This "league" cannot draw an audience, then tell those who care that gate revenue is not important. 500+ people were at the last Boston game. As a last resort, they tried to have a buy 1, get 3 free sale for $40. And tonight, they're running a BOGO at the last minute.

There are three games left after tonight and there will be tryouts on Sunday. After the months of trying to fool the public that all players were in 2014 NFL training camps, the commissioner is holding tryouts? I still wonder if checks are clearing.

" which was more than likely was what he was trying to accomplish

Too many was's in that article. Nothing sells a football league like bad grammar. One day, bloggers will realize that internet access =/= dual English and Journalism degrees.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived