2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like that leverkusen home, but they need to decide once and for all whether they go with black or red at home (I prefer black)

spacer.png

And what's going on with that collar? Looks too busy up close

It's a mesh fabric that adidas has been using a lot this year. It's part of their Campeon teamwear for 15/16.

There's a couple instances where I think it has looked quite good and fit with the team, but as always adidas is using it a bit too broadly.

I like it on Northern Ireland's new kit. The green and white looks great, and the mesh almost looks a bit like a Celtic knot pattern, tying in nicely with the team.

New-Northern-Ireland-Kit-2015.jpg

Does anyone else see three different tones of green in here? I see really dark (almots black) green, kelly green and a bluish green.

The other two colours of this kit are anthrazite and white.

15S043RDLK1.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Does anyone else see three different tones of green in here? I see really dark (almots black) green, kelly green and a bluish green.

The other two colours of this kit are anthrazite and white.

15S043RDLK1.jpg

That is awful. Since Schalke has a royal blue home strip, which will be unchanged cince they only change 1 jersey per year, they should ALWAYS have light colored away strip. This will in no way help in case of a clash with for example Leverkusen.

Sporting Kansas City unveiled an all white third kit today. Will this be a pattern for MLS teams to soon follow?

Screen_Shot_2015_05_03_at_4_14_08_PM.png

edit: was wrong, they are just wearing it for the first time.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

I think NB is doing great with pretty much everything except what should be their flagship shirt, the Liverpool home, on which the bizarre sublimiated pattern and collar ruin the look IMO. But the white Liverpool shirt, the Stoke sets, the Celtic sets and especially the goalie kits are all fabulous. Pleasantly surprised...they've managed to weed out the garish Warrior "lacrosse" designs which I suppose was part of the reason they eliminated the branding and went simply with NB to bring in a more classic design language to their catalogue.

Archived