2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

^ That was mainly Adidas pushing the gradient socks, not Nike. Adidas outfitted all of its teams in the WWC with gradient socks, whereas Nike only used them for the U.S. Nike's gradient socks looked much better IMO, as the Adidas versions didn't even go with certain kits, like Germany's red kits or Sweden's blue.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually like those dark socks with the bright blue shirt/shorts... but not with the gradient.

Same here. The gradient and board shorts will be absolutely annoying this year. I hope Manchester United wear their regular black shorts with the black change kit. Only if they're all black, not what was "leaked" earlier.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Korona Kielce and Zagłębie Lubin away:

IMG_3340_d54dcc43fcad63fa7773015db2d3e6b

Sponsor logo absolutely ruins a jersey that otherwise conveys a lot of motion in a cool way

Pretty much Hummel's usual logo placements...Denmark wore similar to that (albeit with shorter shorts) way back in the 1986 World Cup.

Talk about a sponsor ruining a jersey.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Rumor has it that Oxford United's away kit will be AC Milan style red and black stripes similar to what the club wore in the 1994 season (when they were also manufactured in house) see http://oxfordkits.com/1994.html

What a freaking nice website that is!

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Would be nice to see a "one color only" rule for all logos... and make that one color white on all colored jerseys...

No. If all logos went monotone it'd take away from the team identities.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Would be nice to see a "one color only" rule for all logos... and make that one color white on all colored jerseys...

Assuming you mean crests. that would be a sure no. I wish they did something like that for sponsor logos.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Because bright yellow squares on a blue jersey looks so good.... who would wanna ruin that??

Assuming you mean crests. that would be a sure no. I wish they did something like that for sponsor logos.

Sorry yes. I am talking about sponsor logos only. Not team crests.

Rumor has it that Oxford United's away kit will be AC Milan style red and black stripes similar to what the club wore in the 1994 season (when they were also manufactured in house) see http://oxfordkits.com/1994.html

What a freaking nice website that is!

if they had websites like that for everyone. I'd be in heaven.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

Archived