2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

FC Dallas' kit leaked:

B_V5SYiUIAEJOlp.png

Positives: love that they used a less obtrusive Advocare logo, glad they ditched the grey, nice to see a clash kit with more white for FCD.

Negatives: I get that the Advocare logo is like a hoop, but it doesn't work. The big gap around the logo ruins it. Literally just add a blue hoop there and make the Advcoare logo white, and I'd love it.

Interesting note that all of the original ten teams have a founding team patch on the inside of their crests this season. I feel like that should have been on the outside of the uniforms somewhere instead.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as Celtic's New Balance kits have green and white hoops (albeit, not like the ones in the mockup shown above) I'll be remotely happy.

And adidas isn't capable of making decent looking hoops because they force three stripes on everything, which get in the way.

spacer.png

FC Dallas' kit leaked:

B_V5SYiUIAEJOlp.png

Positives: love that they used a less obtrusive Advocare logo, glad they ditched the grey, nice to see a clash kit with more white for FCD.

Negatives: I get that the Advocare logo is like a hoop, but it doesn't work. The big gap around the logo ruins it. Literally just add a blue hoop there and make the Advcoare logo white, and I'd love it.

Another white kit. Great.

2mow2dk.jpg2j2sx87.jpgscz0cx.jpgkdsrir.jpg

It's releasing in 45 minutes, but here's the leak of the Rapids away. Personally, I hate it.

colorado-rapids-2015-away-kit.jpg

It's not what I'd call something that reminds me of the Rapids, and the red/blue crest is a little hard to make out on the very yellow backdrop. Beyond that, it's fine. That's all I can really say for it, unless it looks better on a player.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

As long as Celtic's New Balance kits have green and white hoops (albeit, not like the ones in the mockup shown above) I'll be remotely happy.

And adidas isn't capable of making decent looking hoops because they force three stripes on everything, which get in the way.

Wait, Celtic are leaving Nike? Holy :censored:, soon they'll only have Barca and Man City.

spacer.png

Wait, Celtic are leaving Nike? Holy :censored:, soon they'll only have Barca and Man City.

Yeah, it was announced earlier today http://www.celticfc.net/news/7788 Not a big fan of the move, but money money money

Also, I love the yellow for the Rapids, but the crest looks terrible. Way to hard to make out.

spacer.png

2015_03_05_20_50_47.jpg

Caught this in my instagram feed. It looks like the expected home kit with some shiny sublimation on the white.

EDIT: The white is the away kit, but hoping to find a better look at it.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

cr_gold.jpg

Also, here is the released away for rapids. The only thing different from the leak is that the CO flag is done in sublimation here. The bad news is that this will be worn in all away games.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

cr_gold.jpg

Also, here is the released away for rapids. The only thing different from the leak is that the CO flag is done in sublimation here. The bad news is that this will be worn in all away games.

Except in Columbus, I would imagine

cr_gold.jpg

So does Colorado just have no ambition whatsoever to get a replacement sponsor logo or what? I find it so bizarre how they keep putting the Colorado flag thing on the front of the jersey. It's like they're admitting they're not even trying.

But as far as the jerseys. They seem to be getting a lot of hate, but I really like the colors. The recoloring of the crest could've been done better, but at least they bothered to recolor it. I wish my Revs would've recolored the "crest" on the red jerseys to just red and white. The navy sticks out like a sore thumb IMO.

Are you basing that on recent years or over the history of Adidas have been making kits.

glory10.png

Archived