2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two MLS patches is dumb

It's how they do it in Europe.

Not everywhere. But it's basically how they do it in GB.

I liked the old arrangement with the flag on the left sleeve especially because the MLS is a multinational league.

In a sport where the players also play for their national teams, it was incredibly stupid to have so many wear the flag of a country not their own. I'm very glad MLS finally scrapped that.

From Phil Hecken's Twitter, new jerseys for the Carolina Railhawks of the NASL:
B_Wh-3-UgAEiNiw.jpg

Supposedly the main change is going from an all-blue jersey to an all-white one. It's very... plain, to say the least.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

B_Wh-3-UgAEiNiw.jpg

Supposedly the main change is going from an all-blue jersey to an all-white one. It's very... plain, to say the least.

Weird how the adidas stripes on the white are the same color as the jersey.

spacer.png

B_Wh-3-UgAEiNiw.jpg

The orange kit i believe was custom built and the white jersey is standard teamwear. Should have went with white stripes on the orange kit too.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

An interesting note from last night; the Timbers' goalkeeper had the 5/40 jock tag on his keeper jersey. Personally, I would love to see all the keeper jerseys include more club specific details than just the club crest and jersey sponsor. At the very least I think they should include the team specific MLS logos, and things such as jock tags, or the logos on the back of the necks of many teams' kits.

11046819_10153112519917236_7456684351708

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

The orange kit i believe was custom built and the white jersey is standard teamwear. Should have went with white stripes on the orange kit too.

You've got right. Orange kit is from miTeam (Morona) and white is a teamwear (Regista 14)

BTW, I hope the last season away for San Jose will be a third kit in this season.

SC Internacional home:

sc-internacional-2015-home-kit%2B%281%29

Simple, but nice.

4r2eer.png

I must say, after watching several MLS games this weekend, I'm not totally on board with the new logo. It looks so much better than the ball & foot logo.

I sort of agree, while it may look a little odd as a stand alone league logo, it really works on the shirts of the teams, especially with the matching colours.

Was at the Orlando City game today where they were selling inaugural match t-shirts. Much to my surprise they had tags with the old Ball&Foot MLS logo on them. Has anybody ordered a new jersey and noticed if the pricetag logo was updated?

Margaret.png
9JR5Pzv.png

Both goalies in the Sounders vs. Revs match are wearing orange. That's a no no. Small details that shouldn't be overlooked.

I noticed that too. It screwed with my head early on trying to remember which team's keeper each one was.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived