2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mod edit

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I know this leak has been posted/talked about already here, but since it's front page SportsLogos.net news now I figured I'd chime in:

Barca-15-Shirt-2.jpgBarca-15-Shirt-3.jpg

I actually like the primary color balance on this, even if it's inexcusable to toss away all their history and go horizontal. But then again, Barca is changing. They've reached the point where they're a mega-club like Man U and Real Madrid. Messi's had several sets of galacticos to work with. Xavi's leaving them behind for Qatar's $occer league, not to mention Barca's allowed Qatar to $ponsor them (although I like how they give UNICEF a spot on their back to maybe try and provide some moral balance.

Yes, Barca will most likely always have Catalan sovereignty as a cause for which it may seem like the good guy (and I actually love that Catalan collar from Nike, who doesn't have the best track record when it comes to collars in any sport), but there are bad ways to express that, such as what happened with Boixos Nois, originally left-wing Catalan nationalist ultras who were invaded and overtaken by right-wingers (not like Mitt Romney right-wing but actual fascist right-wing). They were supposed to be banned from all home games, but they've reappeared and it seems certain presidents in the past couple of decades have turned a blind eye to them if not actually supported them. (The current president talked with them before getting his position and seems to have promised to allow them to return to add some "animacion" back into the crowd, which is usually pretty quiet, especially with all the tourists who show up now.)

Speaking of, all those tourists that have attached themselves to Barca since it's become a mega-club means that historical changes like these stripes going from vertical to horizontal will go unnoticed by an increasingly large number of their fans. It's ok to be outraged by this (#againstmodernfootball), but you're running out of time for it to still make sense to be surprised.

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

That Barca kit is actually pretty damn nice looking, but the hoops in the place of the vertical stripes is still completely mind-boggling. Unfortunately, that brings this kit down quite a bit, but if you can get past that, it is a pretty nice look.

IPTMMN0.png?1

RhlTL5V.png?1

8CBx12E.png?1

Hey Ice_Cap, I didn't want to scroll through 88 pages to see if there "might" be a pans kit in there. I just simply asked if they have been leaked yet, I didn't ask "when" they are going to be leaked. There is a difference.

Jaguars

I am hoping this is more of a training shirt than the away shirt.

CFmS4QjWgAAsR_B.jpg

Another angle. Looks better being worn but still... yikes.

478.gif

glory10.png

CFie0KfWoAAK9gc.jpg

Wow, those are good. Yaya Toure will look good next year in those.

But what's with that kit on the left and the lack of a sponsor?

spacer.png

Archived