2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

I am hoping this is more of a training shirt than the away shirt.

11269610.jpg

Yeah.....definitely not a fan of this. Good thing I love the home kit.

These are embarrassing. Besides the grey and black monstrosities UA put out in their first year, these have to be their worst kit design for us.

Edit: These also remind me of a Star Trek uniform.

Falcons. UGA. Hawks. Braves. Tottenham Hotspur. Atlanta United

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping this is more of a training shirt than the away shirt.

11269610.jpg

Yeah.....definitely not a fan of this. Good thing I love the home kit.

These are embarrassing. Besides the grey and black monstrosities UA put out in their first year, these have to be their worst kit design for us.

Edit: These also remind me of a Star Trek uniform.

Eh, I didn't mind the gray and blacks, loved the yellow accents on that kit. These are "terrible," but I just don't think I like them much either.

gYH2mW9.png

I'd mentioned previously that Hull City would be likely be wearing our new 2015-16 kits in the final game of the season this Sunday - however, comments on Twitter seem to suggest this might not be happening now.

It's been suggested that our shirt sponsorship deal with 12Bet is cancelled if we're relegated from the Premier League - and as that's likely to happen this Sunday the new kits are on hold until we know which company's logo will be plastered on the front of them next season.

Hmm.

I'd mentioned previously that Hull City would be likely be wearing our new 2015-16 kits in the final game of the season this Sunday - however, comments on Twitter seem to suggest this might not be happening now.

It's been suggested that our shirt sponsorship deal with 12Bet is cancelled if we're relegated from the Premier League - and as that's likely to happen this Sunday the new kits are on hold until we know which company's logo will be plastered on the front of them next season.

Hmm.

Trying to avoid the same fate as Sheffield United?

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

It's weird that Barcelona is known as blue and red stripes, yet two uniforms I remember them in the most due to when I got into soccer was the half jerseys and the gradient stripe

Very unpopular opinion, but the gradient kit is my favourite Barca kit of all time.

nike-football-fc-barcelona-home-away-kit

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

It's weird that Barcelona is known as blue and red stripes, yet two uniforms I remember them in the most due to when I got into soccer was the half jerseys and the gradient stripe

Very unpopular opinion, but the gradient kit is my favourite Barca kit of all time.

nike-football-fc-barcelona-home-away-kit

Just imagine the outrage if this had been horizontal! ;D Not only is it not vertical stripes but it is a gradient!

But I liked that design too, also the before mentioned half and half kit. Barca usually have nice designs.

The third of Bordeaux looks awsome!

ob_7a5fc7_bordeaux-nouveau-maillots-2015

Wow. The combination of oval sponsor logo and vertical stripes combine to make those two guys on the right look like they have potbellies. What are those shirts going to look like on fans?

I like what Bordeaux are doing. All of these look sharp. Didn't they have a rather crazy third last year too?

Even though I have to agree that the one with vertical stripes does make it look like the players are a bit out of shape. ;D Also, I totally forgot that Contento went to Bordeaux...

Archived