2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Is anyone else seeing 2 yellows (name and number/ unicef and side stripe)

I'm seeing 3 actually: (1) name and number (2) UNICEF (3) side stripe

I think there is actually 4 different yellows...

The collar is more orange.

The numbers.

Unicef

The side stripe

All appear to be different shades of yellow/orange.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The collar is made up of yellow and red stripes. Which is why the yellow looks different.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

The collar is made up of yellow and red stripes. Which is why the yellow looks different.

Ahh ok that makes sense.

And yes, Im sure its just a bad photoshop job.

Yes, but Liverpool could have a third kit in say, black, with red accents. Just so long as it can't be confused with a red shirt. They don't have to abandon team colors entirely.

Exactly. That's why some teams have a set color rotation for second and third kits. United used to rotate between royal blue, white and black. Lately they've mixed blue and black together or skipped around the rotation. I wish MLS teams would go with traditional city colors when creating a third kit or even their secondary kit.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Wish that Man Utd kit used even more from the old one. I'm at the point where I'll take gaudy 90s patterns over black/neon.

Same here. I don't like the badge being monochrome and I truly don't like it in neon orange.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Guess I'll be holding out hope for Roma's away kit to be good. We didn't go with the template this year thankfully.

Edit: Found a great comment on footy headlines. "I'm a stone and I find this offensive"

Roma also with the new third template:

as-roma-15-16-third-kit-1.jpg

Also Fenerbahce and Palmeiras:

I'm pretty sure this is the first time ever that a roma kit has absolutely no red or yellow. Wonder how that will go.

BVB is gorgeous. The thick stripe down the shoulder that they have on the templates this season is really almost as much a Puma icon as the three stripes for adidas, so I'm glad they brought it back

07Giants.pngnyy.png

I have one of the 14-15 Dortmund kits and now seeing the 15-16's I will definitely be getting one of those. I hope they will wear those on Saturday for the DFB-Pokal Final!

Racing2.png

CapitalCanuck.png

Five-lights.blogspot.com - my Motorsports Blog

I have one of the 14-15 Dortmund kits and now seeing the 15-16's I will definitely be getting one of those. I hope they will wear those on Saturday for the DFB-Pokal Final!

At least Wolfsburg will wear their new kits.

wolfsburg-15-16-home-kit.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Archived