2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

^Very sharp looking. A little boring, but still nice and clean looking. I like the thin hoops on the regular home, but I like the absence of the shoulder stripe on this one.

spacer.png

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

United's third shirt. manchester-united-15-16-third-kit-1.jpg

As mentioned in Redcafe, the pattern looks alot like a this one:

Must say that I love it!

ob_6510da_manchester-united-maillot-adid

You still love it? Holy moly...

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/MLS/2016/MLS-S16-AUTHENTIC-INLINE/index.html#?page=8

New MLS 2016 jersey catalogue. Interestingly,San Jose seem to be keeping their primary for a 3rd year.

All the training apparel seems to have the three stripes down the sides and not on the arms as usual. That's a hint that the Germany leaks from a few days ago were true.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

I'm not liking that some of the training gear is either light grey or dark grey for all the teams. Also interesting that Columbus officially made black the primary kit now. They've pretty much worn it at home all year but yellow was officially their primary kit color according to MLS.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I'm not liking that some of the training gear is either light grey or dark grey for all the teams. Also interesting that Columbus officially made black the primary kit now. They've pretty much worn it at home all year but yellow was officially their primary kit color according to MLS.

That's disappointing re: Columbus, just because yellow was such a fresh and different look for MLS. But if I remember right they did wear black as their primary in the early days.

For people who don't wanna click the link on that magazine, here's what stood out to me:

- no sponsor on Chicago's kits (though obvi there's plenty of time)

- new Columbus away appears to be based on a city seal? Perhaps it'll be blue?

- Revs appear to be keeping the red stripes on their navy homes, which is VERY pleasing to me as a Revs fan

- possibly navy for the new NYCFC away?

- possibly black for the new Houston away?

- new Seattle third looks like it'll be teal. Also a new home for them despite getting a new home this year.

Also no more third listed for Portland, looks like only Seattle and SKC get thirds next year.

Showcasing fan-made sports apparel by artists and designers

The ladies wear had sponsors missing too so i wouldn't read too much into it. I'm wondering if the Columbus crest simply means that it will be used for the jock tag. I also like that Crew pregame shirt. It is still going to be annoying if all the teams switch to side stripes at once rather than keeping the 3 stripes on the sleeves and shoulders. Ideally I'd like them to go away altogether but we know that isn't happening.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

I have one of the 14-15 Dortmund kits and now seeing the 15-16's I will definitely be getting one of those. I hope they will wear those on Saturday for the DFB-Pokal Final!

At least Wolfsburg will wear their new kits.

wolfsburg-15-16-home-kit.jpg

Dortmund didn't wear their new kit, but that gave me a chance to see their 14-15 kit for the first time (haven't followed the Bundesliga this season) and I love it:

475274604-luiz-gustavo-of-vfl-wolfsburg-

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived