2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

Wolfsburg's new home kit looked actually good on field. The only issue is the blue outlines around the numbers. This looks ugly as hell at least on television. And it doesn't look like Wolfsburg at all.

image-855066-galleryV9-vzrv.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Boo, no new Whitecaps 3rd.

The brown with light-blue trim a few years back was fantastic. Would have liked to see that as a go-to scheme for them. Wonder how well it sold?

Personally, I hated that look. I don't see it around town at all, or worm in the crowds on TV much. I think an NASL throwback jersey would sell very well though.

- no sponsor on Chicago's kits (though obvi there's plenty of time)

I'd be very surprised if they don't renew the Quaker sponsorship.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Wolfsburg's new home kit looked actually good on field. The only issue is the blue outlines around the numbers. This looks ugly as hell at least on television. And it doesn't look like Wolfsburg at all.

image-855066-galleryV9-vzrv.jpg

Could the blue be a tie-in to the Volkswagon sponsorship? I know there's a close tie between the club and VW.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

Navy has been long rumored for NYCFC's next shirt. We do know that interior neck will read "This City Never Sleeps".

No sponsor on most of that NYCFC gear, either. Interesting.

The retail training gear I've seen for sale for the current season hasn't had the NewYork-Presbyterian branding the team wears either, but I'd assumed that was because the deal wasn't launched until after the season was underway and the products were already made and delivered to the retailers. Maybe the catalog reflects that this will continue next season?

MLS 2016 leaks

• I much prefer the 3 stripes on the sides, rather than the sleeves, as not having them at all is not an realistic option.
  • I dislike they generic grey/black rain/stadium jacket, polos, shirts for every team. Fingers crossed it's just the template and the colors are a placeholder, as the color combination or so wasn't finalized yet.
  • MLS vests yay, have been waiting a long time for one!
  • I'm going to spend a lot of $ on some of these items. Most of the items with the team colors really look fantastic

LA Galaxy

• If the thumbnail picture is an idication the new LA Galaxy primary will be yellow with a blue monochrome logo?!

Adidas 2016 Spring Catalog has leaked

https://s3.amazonaws.com/adidas-team/SLD_Licensed/MLS/2016/MLS-S16-AUTHENTIC-INLINE/mobile/index.html?doc=744AA0F5ED65B0FD0886951D53EE2EBD

Navy for NYCFC secondary

Dynamo going Black & Orange

Quakes going retro

Seattle 3rd will be Teal & Gray

Black & White (Nets) secondary for SKC

Columbus city flag for the secondary. Black becomes primary

OCSC going gold for secondary

Yellow primary for LAG ...guessing retro inspired:

NYCdog.png

Is this the first time we've seen New Balance on the pitch? Panama at the U20 WC.

2617347_big-lnd.jpg

A number of Warrior-clad teams wore next season's New Balance kits in their final game of the season just gone - Stoke City and Liverpool did so in theirs, and Seville did so in the Europa League Final.

Their bench wear was still last season's Warrior branded stuff, mind.

Archived