2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dark socks for Spain are a traditional look for them. They were worn from about 1920-1980.

I believe they wore them till the mid-late 90s.

Ah nah, I looked it up. They last wore dark (black) socks at the 1990 World Cup.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

New home and clash kits for Wellington Phoenix (http://www.a-league.com.au/article/wellington-phoenix-launch-new-a-league-kit/1tqk0kvozllk51rja0fxpw8k6t):

home-strip-1516_142l0cxe38w8hzewoc2rornh

away-strip-1516_mq5wzgt1f3fy1no9e7ptxtmf

Not bad by my mark. The league logo needs to get off the chest so that everything isn't moved down, but aside from that good overall.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

I suppose there are still black stripes on the home shirt, but that's not quite what I think of for Wellington.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I suppose there are still black stripes on the home shirt, but that's not quite what I think of for Wellington.

That is true - it's a good kit but it's not exactly "Wellington". Kinda like what Barca is wearing this year. Maybe if they were a little thicker it'd be better.

spacer.png

Drink water and try to have fun!

New home and clash kits for Wellington Phoenix (http://www.a-league.com.au/article/wellington-phoenix-launch-new-a-league-kit/1tqk0kvozllk51rja0fxpw8k6t):

home-strip-1516_142l0cxe38w8hzewoc2rornh

away-strip-1516_mq5wzgt1f3fy1no9e7ptxtmf

Not bad by my mark. The league logo needs to get off the chest so that everything isn't moved down, but aside from that good overall.

Yeah the league logo on the chest of A-League kits is so stupid. There is even a free sleeve so they could be like every other football league in the world. It's so frustrating.

Ireland away kit.

ireland-2015-2016-umbro-away-kit-6.jpg

I know it's the sponsor logo but I really don't care for the 3 on the front.

Since when did International teams have sponsor logos?!?!?

They don't - unfortunately though, the Irish FA put a sponsor on replica shirts. You won't see Robbie Keane and chums wearing a shirt with the 'Three' logo on in an actual match.

Yes it is. Other teams wear sponsors on training gear and sell those, but the Irish FA is the only one I'm aware of stooping to this particular depth.

I'm surprised the US hasn't sought out a new sponsor since they ended their partnership with Phillips. I figured they should actually have a few good options. I also like that Vauxhall has deals with all of the home nations, similar to what Carling had with Rangers and Celtic.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Ireland away kit.

ireland-2015-2016-umbro-away-kit-6.jpg

I know it's the sponsor logo but I really don't care for the 3 on the front.

Since when did International teams have sponsor logos?!?!?

They don't - unfortunately though, the Irish FA put a sponsor on replica shirts. You won't see Robbie Keane and chums wearing a shirt with the 'Three' logo on in an actual match.

Just for clarification, it's the FA of Ireland.

The Irish FA is for Northern Ireland, and the FA of Ireland is for the republic.

5qWs8RS.png

Formerly known as DiePerske

Archived