2015-16 Soccer Kits and News

crashcarson15

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't like them. Too much of a dependence on white, and not really a focus on red. Maybe it will look better in the sun, but I'd much prefer the Bomb Pops. If it had to be done the way it did, This may be a slightly more acceptable route:(SHAMLESS PLUG)

USMNT15Away.png

But that's just me.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

'This is the retro WBA FA Cup Tribute Shirt to honor Jeff Astle.

The new retro West Bromwich Albion FA Cup Tribute Kit resembles the design of the famous white West Brom Shirt worn in the 1968 FA Cup final when their centre forward Jeff Astle scored the FA Cup Final winner.

The shorts of the new retro West Brom 2015 Jersey are plain white, while the socks boast the contrasting color red.'

http://www.footyheadlines.com/2015/03/west-bromwich-albion-to-wear-fa-cup-tribute-kit.html

West-Brom-2015-Special-FA-Cup-Kit%2B(4).West-Brom-2015-Special-FA-Cup-Kit%2B(5).

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

WBA will wear this against Leicester!

West-Brom-2015-Special-FA-Cup-Kit%2B(3).

What are they celebrating? Even with a throwback they avoid wearing full stripes this year!

The kit is a replica of the one West Brom wore in the 1968 FA Cup Final, it's been worn as a tribute to former player Jeff Astle.

In a further step, the players will eschew their usual squad numbers in this match and will be numbered 2-11 - the goalkeeper's jersey will be blank, as it was in the Cup Final.

I didn't like them. Too much of a dependence on white, and not really a focus on red. Maybe it will look better in the sun, but I'd much prefer the Bomb Pops. If it had to be done the way it did, This may be a slightly more acceptable route:(SHAMLESS PLUG)

USMNT15Away.png

But that's just me.

Now that is a good USMNT kit. They always seem to have too much blue or too much red, but this one balances it much better.

spacer.png

CBBW2i_UQAAyDtu.jpgCBBW2j7UkAElzi5.jpg

Love the away!

Not a fan of the second shirt shown. If you're going to use stripes they should run all the way through, not stop at the midriff. If Newcastle's home shirt is the same thing it would be laughable.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived