• 5 months later...

2015/16 Updates & News

Teams expected to modify home/away kits:

Calgary // Carolina // Tampa Bay

Teams expected to debut new alternate jerseys this season:

Boston // Chicago // Pittsburgh // Winnipeg

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Starting this fresh with a new set for the Florida Panthers.

Home Jersey:

F5RP7IK.png

Road Jersey: 

Shn20xS.png

Third Jersey:

MuaiNAr.png

what the hell is ccslc?

3 hours ago, Brass said:

Home Jersey:

F5RP7IK.png

Road Jersey: 

Shn20xS.png

Third Jersey:

MuaiNAr.png

Nice concept! The claw marks on the numbers remind me of the numbers on the old Port Huron Border Cats jerseys:

bordercatsrd.jpg

Bloodhound.gif

felix_thinking_zps5e4863e9.gif?t=1380931

Posting the Winnipeg Jets. C&C welcome.

Home Jersey:

f5m8HgT.png

Road Jersey:

HlzXbgx.png

Third Jersey:

v61dqdq.png

what the hell is ccslc?

On 5/29/2017 at 4:30 PM, Brass said:

Home Jersey:

F5RP7IK.png

Road Jersey: 

Shn20xS.png

Third Jersey:

MuaiNAr.png

My only recommendation is to try the shield, on the third. Aside from that, great work!

Thunder Bay Lynx - International Hockey Association (2 seasons, 2017-18, 2019-20, 2018 Xtreme Cup Champions)Houston Armadillos - Major League Hockey (2 seasons, 2016-18) | Minnesota Muskies - North American Basketball Association (1 season, 2017-2018) | Louisville Thoroughbreds - United League of Baseball (1 season, 2017, 2017 United Cup Champions) | Las Vegas Thunderbirds - International Basketball League (1 season, 2016-17, 2017 Champions) 

Panthers look great.  I am not a fan of the state flag patch...I don't like state flags being used too often, particularly when the state has other teams.  But I really like the bold stripe pattern on the primaries.  I've never really liked much of anything regarding this identity, but you've made the most of it; I really like the color balance.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Nice work on the Blue Jackets.  That little bit of gray creates nice balance and the color swap on the sleeves (as opposed to the current blue sleeves on blue and white on white) is an improvement.  I'd rather see that alt stick more with the color scheme (i.e., work some red in).

Both Buffalo and Arizona look nice (and I love the leaping 'yote).  The only thing I'd mess with is not to change the shade of blue from the primary to alt on Buffalo.  I'd pick one; either one...gun to my head: royal.

Oilers: I like the oil-drop shoulder patch.  Simple, but unique.  I like the "Oilers" wordmark on the alt (worn hopefully just a few games a year) and the use of the primary as a shoulder patch (all teams should put primaries on the shoulders if they choose to go with a wordmark on front).  But to me, the Oilers should be the blue template with the three stripes (with or without yoke) that you use on the alt.  Blue home primaries, those stripes on both primaries; then an orange alt.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived