NFL by JCR [32/32 Completed C/C Wanted]

JCRGraphix

To be honest, the whole point of this concept was to do something outside of the box and different for every team and to try out new ideas I haven't used before, so don't expect these to be tame.

As far as the template goes, I plan on releasing that as soon as this project is done. It will be Photoshop, Gimp, and MS Paint friendly although the MS Paint one will have none of the shading.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the New York Jets, I wanted a modern military theme, so I changed the logo to the outline of an F22. I also added gray as a major color. Just for fun, I included a military-appreciation uniform using the Air Force's digital tiger-stripe camo.

nyj1.pngnyj2.pngnyj3.pngnyj4.png

Again, I apologize for so many posts so quickly. I actually had some time off. My work schedule here in Korea is absolutely obscene! At least I get to experience the amazingness that is dokgalbi. Seriously, if you have a Korean restaurant close by, ask them about dokgalbi...

Up next we have the Philadelphia Eagles. For this design, I wanted something modern without going full Oregon. You never go full Oregon.

I ditched the black and silver (with the exception of a black alternate) since I feel like they are too early 2000's.

phi1.pngphi3.pngphi2.pngphi4.pngphi5.png

So I've finished this series, but I don't want to flood this, so I'll post 4 now and 4 tomorrow...

The Steelers are inspired by uniforms from their history. As with their original uniforms, the Pittsburgh coat of arms is used as a patch. I also switched back to the block font, which is better IMO...

pit1.pngpit2.pngpit3.png

Finally, we have the Washington Redskins. For this design, I removed the head from the logo and replaced it with their script R. I wanted to keep a classic look though for a team with so much tradition...

wsh1.png

The idea of moving their traditional stripes up is not a terrible idea. Right now they jam stripes and numbers on there, which is so smooshed.

I would change the socks to avoid the leotard look, though.

Archived