NFL by JCR [32/32 Completed C/C Wanted]

JCRGraphix

This is a great series. Overall I really like what you did for most teams. I'll try to summarize what I think about every team. I think that is why some people were telling you to space out your post a little more just because it would be easier for everyone to comment on each team.

Some of my favorites are the Cardinals, Falcons, Browns, Panthers, Patriots, Dolphins, Saints (probably my favorite) and Rams. All are really good modern updates that I would call improvements over their current sets. I really like what you did with the Browns using the striping from the logo.

The Ravens are very interesting to me, I like that you didn't use the flag cause everybody does that now and I just don't care for it that much. The helmet looks great though, very unique and it works. Don't care for the Gradient Black/Purple jerseys, I'd ditch those and just go for a purple jersey. Bengals are pretty good, I think the black "piping" (almost more of a stripe because of how thick it is) around the tiger stripes is to bulky. I like the idea behind it though.

I also really like the Packers even though that's a huge break from their tradition but for concept purposes I really like what you did there, I would love to see them wear one of those options as an alternate now. The Lions would look better without the side panel stripe on the jersey IMO, just kind of unnecessary and doesn't match with the pants unless they wear monochrome looks every week.

I don't like the Broncos at all really, just doesn't look like an NFL team to me, I'd ditch the numbers on the helmet and use the logo on both sides, also the wordmark on the pants is bad, that's something I don't like in general even when high school teams do it. I think you should go back to the drawing board with that concept, although I see what you were going for, that is just to Boise State to me and Denver has some good tradition that you could draw from instead.

I love the Texan's concept but don't care for the stripes on the white helmet or the red face mask on the red helmet, remove those two things and it helps separate them from Arizona which has been the biggest complaint so far for that set. Also don't like the change to Kansas City, I really think they have some of the best looking uniforms in the NFL now though so don't really know what to tell you about changing them.

I don't care for the piping on the Giants either, I think that concept would be really good without it even though it would give them plain uniforms (which isn't always a bad thing). You combined the blue & red well on all of their uni's which is the biggest problem I have with their current set. Oh the Eagles are nice too, it might be to "Oregon" but it's a cool idea.

All in all, really good looking concepts, and you were trying to think outside of the box for each team which can be hard to do so I really like this series. I really like the template too, I just downloaded it so I may give it a shot for my concepts in the future.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived