Hand Drawn 76ers Concept (Home and City Pride)

eliasrappaport

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Brotherly Love jersey but I think you have too many digits on the shorts. You could help it by making the entire player number blue and the 76 red or vice-versa, but it looks too jumbled with the way is now. Everything else looks great.

Perhaps do the player number over a Liberty Bell?

87Redskins.png

Its eliasrappaport's design, so I just design what he wants made, except I added the Sixers logo on the upper back along with the gold championship tag because they use that on all uniforms. Anything else I'll only make if he gives the go-ahead

Awesome job on the homes! I'm working on the away and alt now. The only changes I'd ask for with the home would be to make the collar and neck stripes less thick, to reduce the number of stars to 5, and to make the # on the back a little bigger. Maybe darkening the blue a tad, but I like the colors you used. Thank you so much for doing this man! It looks awesome overall!

Shouldn't the 7 be blue instead of the top number? Anyways looks great. Phila font is awesome. The numbers look a bit funky though. And what would the brotherly love one look like if it had blue stars to give it some blue instead of just red and white?

Shouldn't the 7 be blue instead of the top number? Anyways looks great. Phila font is awesome. The numbers look a bit funky though. And what would the brotherly love one look like if it had blue stars to give it some blue instead of just red and white?

The 7 should be red because I changed the logo subtly in my concept making the 76 all red. The blue stars idea is interesting.

Btw you nailed the PHILA font

Lol I'm relieved to hear that, it was the hardest part of the entire project.

So I will take a star off the pants on each side, thin the collar and shoulder a little bit, expand the back numbers a bit, and post a Pride with blue stars just to see how it looks.

0aKQc5X.jpg

Btw you nailed the PHILA font

Lol I'm relieved to hear that, it was the hardest part of the entire project.

So I will take a star off the pants on each side, thin the collar and shoulder a little bit, expand the back numbers a bit, and post a Pride with blue stars just to see how it looks.

Sounds perfect! Thanks again for doing this!

Not a problem man, I'm having a blast doing this! I can't wait to see the away and alt.

Here is the improved home:

U7tP1zJ.jpg

And here's the Pride with blue stars just to give comparison

waOuGdH.jpg

The home is definitely improved. The last thing I'd say is maybe move the nameplate a little higher and darken the blue a tad. Besides that, looks just like how I pictured it.

With the Pride, I prefer the all red, but I'd love to hear input from you and the rest of the commenters.

Archived