NFL done by MCH (13/32; Jacksonville added C&C Needed)

martymcfry

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the idea, but the execution isn't that great. I don't like how much the flag stripes are being used.

Is there more than that? What do you not like about the use of the flag pattern? Just how much I used it? Be more specific.

One the helmet and arms, I don't think it's needed. Remove it from there, and you have a look that is more in line with the set they have now, which I think looks fine.

I like the idea, but the execution isn't that great. I don't like how much the flag stripes are being used.

Is there more than that? What do you not like about the use of the flag pattern? Just how much I used it? Be more specific.

One the helmet and arms, I don't think it's needed. Remove it from there, and you have a look that is more in line with the set they have now, which I think looks fine.

I'd be willing to take it off the helmet, but not the sleeves, too many teams have that plain look with just the numbers on the uniforms. I works for some, but not Baltimore.

try it thicker so it stand out a little more

I can do that.

Honestly I think the uniforms would look alot better on a more clearer template, this template you only get on perspective which is the front. Its kinda hard to judge how the uniform would actually look just by looking at the front.

I don't really have another template I can use...

better. how about adding a wordmark to the front. right now you can recolor this and make it Maryland's. make it the ravens'

huh? I didn't get that last part about the flag.

i was talking about the uniform itself. if you made the purple red, it can easily be seen as a terps concept. so make it a ravens concept. add a wordmark to the front, or logos or something

better. how about adding a wordmark to the front. right now you can recolor this and make it Maryland's. make it the ravens'

huh? I didn't get that last part about the flag.

i was talking about the uniform itself. if you made the purple red, it can easily be seen as a terps concept. so make it a ravens concept. add a wordmark to the front, or logos or something

It is a Ravens concept...the would-be red is purple. And I guess the wordmark on the front is something I was going to mention in the first post but forgot to. I'm trying to avoid two things in my concepts: drop shadows on numbers, and wordmarks on the chest. But I can if you want me to.

Update: made the stripe outline thicker

ENWAJoq.png

I feel like you should drop the opacity a bit, on the flag pattern it's a little to flashy. Or maybe do it like Maryland does, with a black pattern on the black jerseys and white pattern on the white jerseys. On a side not Buffalo looks really great, no complaints.

NEWSGG copy.png

Archived