NFL done by MCH (13/32; Jacksonville added C&C Needed)

martymcfry

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dallas:

PENYdpD.png

For Dallas, I wanted to change things while still keeping some of the tradition. So I changed the road set to navy, and removed the sleeve stripe on the navy jersey and replaced it with TV numbers. Also, the navy jerseys become the home jerseys. I'm not a fan of WAH.

I'm leaving on a thanksgiving trip in a couple hours and won't get back until late next Monday. I may be able to reply to C&C, but not post any updates until I get back.

put the stripes on the home as well and make the away pants normal

i know its a cowboys thing but i hate the metal blue pants color is stupid and looks terrible. its much better off with silver or white pants.

I purposely put the stripe only on the white jersey because it doesn't look right on the navy jersey, the metal blue pants are there because they're part of the Cowboys history and it looks so color-less without it.

Dallas:

PENYdpD.png

For Dallas, I wanted to change things while still keeping some of the tradition. So I changed the road set to navy, and removed the sleeve stripe on the navy jersey and replaced it with TV numbers. Also, the navy jerseys become the home jerseys. I'm not a fan of WAH.

I'm leaving on a thanksgiving trip in a couple hours and won't get back until late next Monday. I may be able to reply to C&C, but not post any updates until I get back.

The design itself is good but please for the love god pick one blue for the boys! (I know that's how they actually are but it's always bothered me)

"Do or do not, there is no try" -Yoda

FYI everyone, I will not using the updated version of Mr. Nascar's template for this series. I'm almost complete with this whole thing so I'm not going to go back and redo every team with that template. I will use the new template with my NCAA concepts though.

I'd forgotten that I'd already uploaded these to Imgur, so I can post from another computer, even while I'm out of town.

So Denver:

BaheDg2.png

I'm not a huge fan of Denver, and I think several improvements could be made. . So I removed the side panels, and replaced it with a consistent striping on the pants and the helmet. I also made the navy closer to royal. And I'm open to making the blue jersey primary. C&C, have at it!

I'd forgotten that I'd already uploaded these to Imgur, so I can post from another computer, even while I'm out of town.

So Denver:

BaheDg2.png

I'm not a huge fan of Denver, and I think several improvements could be made. . So I removed the side panels, and replaced it with a consistent striping on the pants and the helmet. I also made the navy closer to royal. And I'm open to making the blue jersey primary. C&C, have at it!

I like everything except I think the blue jersey should have orange numbers. Also not to be that guy, but the title says Dener.

NEWSGG copy.png

So Denver:

BaheDg2.png

I like everything except I think the blue jersey should have orange numbers. Also not to be that guy, but the title says Dener.

Whoops! Fixed it.

Orange Jersey: Numbers: Blue With White Outline

Blue Jersey: Numbers: Orange With White Outline

White Jersey: Numbers: Orange with Blue Outline

Orange Jersey numbers: White numbers stick out better and generally look better than dark numbers on a colored jersey

Blue Jersey numbers: I'd be open to that, and might do that when I get back on Tuesday.

White jersey numbers: Again, I'd be open to that. But I tried it, and I thought the blue numbers looked better.

Cleveland too.

hbpMVvo.png

I don't really hate Cleveland (like I know some other people do), but since they're already getting a redesign, I thought I might as well change it up a bit. The sleeves feature a different stripe, and I brought back orange pants and jerseys. I might go rapid-fire and post a whole bunch since I'm not getting any C&C.

Looks like the Florida uniforms with brown instead of blue. Very, very bleh.

Archived