NFL done by MCH (13/32; Jacksonville added C&C Needed)

martymcfry

Update: made the stripe outline thicker

ENWAJoq.png

I feel like you should drop the opacity a bit, on the flag pattern it's a little to flashy. Or maybe do it like Maryland does, with a black pattern on the black jerseys and white pattern on the white jerseys. On a side not Buffalo looks really great, no complaints.

Sorry, do you mean make the colors on the flag dimmer? This is enough like Maryland as it is so I'm not going to do anything to make it more like them. And I think Buffalo was pretty easy to do since they only have a couple flaws, but thanks for the comment.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ENWAJoq.png

I feel like you should drop the opacity

a bit, on the flag pattern it's a little to flashy. Or maybe do it like Maryland does, with a black pattern on the black jerseys and white pattern on the white jerseys. On a side not Buffalo looks really great, no complaints.

Sorry, do you mean make the colors on the flag dimmer? This is enough like Maryland as it is so I'm not going to do anything to make it more like them. And I think Buffalo was pretty easy to do since they only have a couple flaws, but thanks for the comment.
Im suggesting something like this...

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/96399-college-football-2014-season/page-329

(It's the white maryland uniform on the page) Sorry I'm new to using the mobile version... I don't know how to post a picture.

NEWSGG copy.png

ENWAJoq.png

a bit, on the flag pattern it's a little to flashy. Or maybe do it like Maryland does, with a black pattern on the black jerseys and white pattern on the white jerseys. On a side not Buffalo looks really great, no complaints.

(It's the white maryland uniform on the page) Sorry I'm new to using the mobile version... I don't know how to post a picture.

I'm trying to separate this as much as I can from the Terps while still using the Maryland flag, so I'm not going to copy anything from Maryland.

Any more C&C on Buffalo? I'm could be posting Indianapolis right now, and I would be way further ahead if I had more C&C.

I'll take that as the go-ahead to post Carolina.

BUyQlMU.png

Carolina has a mess of an identity. Silver is already used by too many teams, so I got rid of it. Carolina now sports a black helmet, and the Carolina Blue jersey becomes the primary. I also changed the shoulder stripe to something that looked more like a Panther. The helmet and pants now has the same striping as the jersey. And please this provide a few more comments.

make one of the white pants black or make a red jersey for the all-white

um no. never has buffalo ever had black or a red jersey

solid carolina set. very simple love it

Thanks! This is exactly what should be done for a team that uses such a unique color scheme (minus the silver!)

Thanks! This is exactly what should be done for a team that uses such a unique color scheme (minus the silver!)
I agree completely. The Panthers have such a unique color scheme, but they use it all wrong. You're concept is a huge improvement.

NEWSGG copy.png

I agree completely. The Panthers have such a unique color scheme, but they use it all wrong. You're concept is a huge improvement.

I knew exactly what I was going to do right when I opened paint. With the Panthers it should be so simple.

ENWAJoq.png

I'm trying to separate this as much as I can from the Terps while still using the Maryland flag, so I'm not going to copy anything from Maryland.

Any more C&C on Buffalo? I'm could be posting Indianapolis right now, and I would be way further ahead if I had more C&C.

not saying coping form maryland. im trying to help you sperate them. put a wordmark on the front

ENWAJoq.png

not saying coping form maryland. im trying to help you sperate them. put a wordmark on the front

Uh yeah there's another reason why I haven't put a wordmark on front. It's way too pixelated. I can't get it to even look like it says "Ravens".

Baltimore is closed. Since I can't get a wordmark on, I'm just going to leave it how it is. Anyway if there are no more comments on Carolina, I'll put up Chicago in a couple hours.

Finally, Carolina gets a good jersey. Good black helmet, although the blue on the blue jersey is a bit overwhelming. Add more black.

All I did was make the jersey blue, other than that there is no blue in the blue jersey. I wouldn't make the numbers black.

Chicago will be up in a minute.

First off i really like carolina, removing the silver was a great choice and not one many people do. also i like the simple look for them it suits the team well.

i don't know if you're following NFL rules or not but NFL teams need tv or sleeve numbers. Other than that the bears are good besides the missing GSH on the sleeves over the stripes. Those are a chicago must.

First off i really like carolina, removing the silver was a great choice and not one many people do. also i like the simple look for them it suits the team well.

i don't know if you're following NFL rules or not but NFL teams need tv or sleeve numbers. Other than that the bears are good besides the missing GSH on the sleeves over the stripes. Those are a chicago must.

Ditto.

NEWSGG copy.png

Ditto.

I guess I should say that I am NOT following NFL rules, because most of them are just dumb. I also am not following the rule about one helmet, three jerseys max, ect. Also I forgot the GSH I will add that.

Archived