Roush for a long time seemed to be doing something right consistently.

How do you go from all that success to....... this?

In 2005, Greg Biffle won 5 races by the end of June. Carl Edwards won NINE times in 2008!

In retrospect, maybe Kurt Busch knew what he was thinking when he went to Penske.

Look at Jamie McMurray before and after Roush.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Roush for a long time seemed to be doing something right consistently.

How do you go from all that success to....... this?

In 2005, Greg Biffle won 5 races by the end of June. Carl Edwards won NINE times in 2008!

In retrospect, maybe Kurt Busch knew what he was thinking when he went to Penske.

Look at Jamie McMurray before and after Roush.

Kurt Busch was released by Roush after a drunk driving incident, not the other way around.

I think that Sadler should have another shot at Cup.He almost won the championship in '11 and '12 but Stenhouse swooped those away.I mean,look how good he has been.Of course he took a big hit because of Pocono 2010,but I think he has the power.

2v1ao9y.jpg

TRhBP9N.png

YO2Xb6F.png

cubsfansig.jpg

I think that Sadler should have another shot at Cup.He almost won the championship in '11 and '12 but Stenhouse swooped those away.I mean,look how good he has been.Of course he took a big hit because of Pocono 2010,but I think he has the power.

Sadler is too old for any team to give him another full time ride in cup. He wouldn't be able to be anything more than a substitution driver, teams would rather pick the younger driver every time over Sadler even if they don't have as much skill, because they could be developed.

Results from Watkins Glen:

1. Logano

2. Kyle Busch

3. Harvick

4. Kenseth

5. Kurt Busch

6. Bowyer

7. Keselowski

8. Edwards

9. Hornish Jr.

10. Johnson

Fuel strategy struck again, Harvick was so close, if he only had enough gas. All in all, a good race, Logano sweeps Watkins Glen & Kyle is now in the top 30 in points so he is in the chase. Next up Michigan.

baltimoreravens.png

AJ's problem just reeked of irony. It was a horrifying callback to Marcos Ambrose's mistake in Sonoma a few years ago. Both had the car to beat (Marcos for sure that time, AJ was pretty good) and a problem with the starter just put their chances to win 6 feet under.

spacer.png

84p0o3A.png

What does it matter how many races you miss? If you're able to miss 11 races and still meet the requirements to get in, you deserve to get in. He's been, by the far, the best driver since he's been back.

IUe6Hvh.png

He missed 11 races BECAUSE of Daytona and NASCAR. That's the only reason he was given the Papal special dispensation. If his injuries happened outside of the XFinity race, he would be ineligible.

tumblr_nulnnz7RCV1r5jqq2o1_250.jpg

Oh what could have been....

He has as many wins as Jimmie Johnson in about half as many races. At first, I was against him being in the Chase, but after seeing what he's been able to do in only a few races, I'm all for him being in the Chase. He's most certainly done more in 11 races than Gordon has in 22.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Archived