2014-2015 NHL Jersey/Logo Changes

Chewbacca

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blues22.png

This is the one true answer. (Though, really, on the whites I'd swap the navy with royal on the sleeves and torso, so that all the major trim is royal with navy adding accenting. The blue jerseys are perfect.)

The current alts wouldn't be so bad if they had yellow numbers. They don't look like the Blues without those.

I was going to post this pretty much word for word, but this actual St. Louis Blues fan said it before me so I'm just going to reiterate his point.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Not navy.

You'd think that with half a dozen images of navy-less Blues uniforms from the sixties and seventies being posted, I wouldn't make that mistake. But still, my point stands.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

64318_10152017812143472_542904833_n.jpg

A photo of Jonas Hiller with his Stadium Series equipment. That'd look good(except the mask) as the equipment to wear with the alternate jersey

I disagree with you. I think the mask is perfect. It's simple and not over-complicated like 90% of the masks out there, and it matches the jersey, pads, glove, and blocker.

64318_10152017812143472_542904833_n.jpg

A photo of Jonas Hiller with his Stadium Series equipment. That'd look good(except the mask) as the equipment to wear with the alternate jersey

I disagree with you. I think the mask is perfect. It's simple and not over-complicated like 90% of the masks out there, and it matches the jersey, pads, glove, and blocker.

With the orange jersey, he's gonna look like he just went hunting or just got out of prison.

The mask is pretty weak, IMO. Out of all the ideas possible, they went with one that's bottom of the barrel.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Hey, I notice that the Habs numbers on their helmets are the normal font now. I know that is old news however, I notice that the helmet numbers on the road jersey no longer have a white gap, like the numbers on the back of the Habs road jersey. I know that they cancelled their plans for jersey changes last year. I wonder if this may be a sign of changes to come.

Ok guys, got some more info. I asked our CCM/RBK rep why the Blues stuff was all TBD, and his answer was "because the logo is changing."

Now for the bigger stuff, the jerseys! I will post pictures later this weekend but I saw the jersey catalog and what teams had blank TBD spots. Off the top of my head, new third jerseys in Pittsburgh, Tampa, and Phoenix. Anaheim's third displays as unchanged, but home and away are TBD. Islanders third jersey is still the current black one. St. Louis jerseys are all displayed as unchanged, however this is not surprising. In the catalog we had last year it still had Dallas's old jerseys shown despite all of the apparel being TBD for the new logo.

I didn't see any changes to the CCM Classics line, but will post pics of those pages too.

Tampa third jersey will be black. All I can say about that. ;)

Ok guys, got some more info. I asked our CCM/RBK rep why the Blues stuff was all TBD, and his answer was "because the logo is changing."

Now for the bigger stuff, the jerseys! I will post pictures later this weekend but I saw the jersey catalog and what teams had blank TBD spots. Off the top of my head, new third jerseys in Pittsburgh, Tampa, and Phoenix. Anaheim's third displays as unchanged, but home and away are TBD. Islanders third jersey is still the current black one. St. Louis jerseys are all displayed as unchanged, however this is not surprising. In the catalog we had last year it still had Dallas's old jerseys shown despite all of the apparel being TBD for the new logo.

I didn't see any changes to the CCM Classics line, but will post pics of those pages too.

Fantastic news all around (except for St. Louis' logo, though hopefully it's a minor change).

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

It's funny we had to go nine pages before we got some actual information. That sounds good though thank you. In terms of the Blues logo, i hope it is more of a jersey redesign and the logo stays the same.

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

Pretty nice for St-Louis. The logo change will probably be minor, as it has been since day 1. Maybe a black version of Tampa Bay's set could look descent too. Hope we'll get more news soon!

i think the change will just be going back to the old logo that had "St. Louis" in the wing part

first post...

huge blues fan, and I love the pre-rebok uniforms, not a big fan of the current striping, but to say they are the worst, or near the worst seems a bit of a stretch to me....though admittedly I am heavily biased

the 87-94 uni's (the ones I grew up with) are my favorite, but anything except the red menace (95-98) would be ok

...which would be a major step backwards. The current Blue Note is the best it's ever been.

What would be wrong with fixing up the prior Blue Note? Take "St. Louis" off, change the colors. I like the smoother flags better:

Fjc5V3j.jpg

Also, you'd lose the extra white keyline that floats between the navy and yellow, which doesn't look so great, I feel.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

The Lightning should have a black third or home even. but they've all but eliminated black from their scheme so that the jersey will look out of place now... I'm conflicted.

Archived