Virginia Tech Neo-Vintage Hokie Bird (Just in time for Thanksgiving)

hettinger_rl

The execution is superb, but my only issue is that he's pushing up his neck/head fat along with his hat. Yes, I know that turkeys have weird, bulbous, fat-droopy heads but it still looks a little weird to me.

That's my only complaint, and a rather minor one at that.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I really like the logo, but I think it could use a bit of cleaning up. The lines and outlines seem to be a bit inconsistent (look on the back feathers). I also would like a bit more orange, possibly on the shirt as the logo. Minor details here and there, otherwise, I really like this. Great logo.

spacer.png

Here it is colored up.

v7fd7b.jpg

Love it!!!!

v7fd7b.jpg

That is bleeping GREAT!

The execution is superb, but my only issue is that he's pushing up his neck/head fat along with his hat. Yes, I know that turkeys have weird, bulbous, fat-droopy heads but it still looks a little weird to me.

That's my only complaint, and a rather minor one at that.

That pink would actually be a very nice accent color, which is a feat in and of itself. Great work!

Great gobbler

this is fantastic, but at first it looked like the hokie was melting to me

I really like the logo, but I think it could use a bit of cleaning up. The lines and outlines seem to be a bit inconsistent (look on the back feathers). I also would like a bit more orange, possibly on the shirt as the logo. Minor details here and there, otherwise, I really like this. Great logo.

Thanks for all the great C&C! I will try some minor tweaks and update later.

2014Event7_Medal.pngEvent5_Medal.pngSDLureFT1L2.pngwb9iz8.jpg

Archived