Sports Score Bugs

LA_Angels

Hello,

I've always been interested by the little scoreboards at the bottom of sports broadcasts. I decided to have a go at trying to recreate some of these scoreboards. Please leave C&C below

P.S: Yes I know they're not all perfect, and they were made with paint

Images Below

SIG.png

Two things: I'm moving this to the Concepts board, as it's more appropriate, since these are your concepts.

Second: I'm renaming the thread. I thought this was about actual scoreboards, like one might see at a stadium or arena. These are actually sports score bugs, displays that you'd see on-screen when watching a game on TV.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Two things: I'm moving this to the Concepts board, as it's more appropriate, since these are your concepts.

Second: I'm renaming the thread. I thought this was about actual scoreboards, like one might see at a stadium or arena. These are actually sports score bugs, displays that you'd see on-screen when watching a game on TV.

Yes, I am sorry that I posted them in wrong category, thanks for moving it.

SIG.png

Alright, This is my all time favorite score bug. Used from late 2005-2007 by fox sports. I made this a while ago for a fantasy league (don't ask about the colours). Also updates were made to the NFL bugs.

uviFWtr.png

SIG.png

I am really liking the NBA TNT logo. great job on it. Any chance you could do the BBC football score bug like they use on Match of the Day? How about the TBS/CBS NCAA March Madness score bug. Love to see your take on it. If you're too busy that is totally understandable.

I am really liking the NBA TNT logo. great job on it. Any chance you could do the BBC football score bug like they use on Match of the Day? How about the TBS/CBS NCAA March Madness score bug. Love to see your take on it. If you're too busy that is totally understandable.

If I have time sometime this week, I will give it a shot.

SIG.png

Archived