MLS kits 2015 (FC Dallas added)

jaker52

I've done 2 teams on here and they have gone well so I am now ready to do them all. This will be done by the time the season kicks off. I will post the ones done here (Chicago fire and NYCFC) as well as my third team, Colorado Rapids.

anyways here are my first 3

Screen_Shot_2014_11_17_at_6_31_32_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_11_22_at_8_38_57_AM.png

Screen_Shot_2014_11_22_at_8_52_55_AM.png

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

MUNCHEN LOWEN (WAFA) GULF SHORES OSPREYS (IBL)

2 questions: why are there no alternates for Colorado and Chicago? And also, on chicagos white, are the blue stripes supposed to go right through the Quaker logo or is it supposed to stop like it does? Otherwise they look really good. Maybe just make that Colorado sublimated c pop a little, conready the colors just a little!

2 questions: why are there no alternates for Colorado and Chicago? And also, on chicagos white, are the blue stripes supposed to go right through the Quaker logo or is it supposed to stop like it does? Otherwise they look really good. Maybe just make that Colorado sublimated c pop a little, conready the colors just a little!

it is supposed to stop and those 2 had no alternates because they currently don't. Many teams will leave that out when their second is an alternate and they where there home at almost all times. That is Colorado's case as well as CCSC which is about to go up. Chicago's kits are meant to be home and away.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

here is the crew with better presentation

columbuscrew_kits_page_001.jpg

the home stripes are obviously inspired by the buckeyes across town and the away kit is based off the new crest that turned there brand from last to best in MLS IMO.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

Red shorts at home for the Fire is a must. And why no Adidas stripes on the shoulders and shorts?

I never liked them because they limit creativity so I don't use them.

Red shorts at home for the Fire is a must. And why no Adidas stripes on the shoulders and shorts?

the original design had red shorts but many told me to change it because that is their traditional look. I did and I am considering changing it back.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

This one took awhile but here is DC United

The stripes on both kits is based of the DC flag.

dcunitedkits.jpg

Home kit: The side stars on the shirt are the 4 supporters shields and the ones on the shorts are the US open cups. The 4 MLS cups are represented on the back collar in a way that mimics a general's patch in the US Army. Everything else should make obvious sense here.

jaker52sig.png

signatureofteams.jpg

A lot of these concepts look like American football kits translated to soccer in that the majority of the design is actually on the sides of the kit. It's something you don't see as much in soccer. I don't mind the side designs, but certainly leads to a very plain look from the front.

Archived