BBBDDD Nike NHL

BBBDDD

So I haven`t posted in a while but I did a whole series of NHL jerseys on the Nike Olympic template. Everyday I`ll post up a new one in order. First off today..the Ducks

nhlnikeANIcopy_zps18a1516d.jpg

For the Ducks I brought back the mask logo for all on the same striping template as the current jerseys. For the 3rd jersey I used the old colorway with the modern striping.

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

I really like these. But I think the shoulders of the away sweater should be orange or black. Otherwise I really them. I like this logo so much more then there current logo. And what are the logos on the should. Did you design them your self have they been used

I think the white Anaheim jersey needs some trim around the shoulders or something. Seems way too empty, even with the shoulder logos. I do like the inclusion of sand into the jersey for the Coyotes. I never liked their great logo and their boring jersey style.

Also, any chance you could include the backs of the jerseys? Would like to see how numbers would work on these.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I was trying to go with the striping from the heritage classic jersey with that newer logo and something got mixed up. Soon as I put the whole leauge up I'll go back and fix some jerseys .. I also forgot yesterdays jersey so here is 2 of them today

nhlnikeCARcopy_zps3d8f3331.jpg

nhlnikeCHIcopy_zps2a781317.jpg

patcopy_zpsd7294359.jpg

2-7-11-14-16-18-SHK III-NRK

Archived