NBA uniform database

kodrinsky

Your attention to detail is incredibly impressive (especially in regards to jersey cuts, which are often generalized in uniform databases) and your presentation of the uniforms and their intricacies is excellent. Well done!

Thanks! Glad you enjoy 'em.

Beautifully done

Thank You!

Everything looks crisp, and your attention to detail is superb. Well done.

Thanks!

Beautiful...just beautiful.

How do you make such rich and detailed jerseys?

Well, it takes time, patience, attention and some skills.

Your queen is just a pawn with some fancy moves.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amazing work! Perhaps the best uniform compilation ever done, fantastic template and attention to detail.

Only spotted 1 tiny detail you may want to change, the Hawks numerals are wrong. For some reason Mitchell and Ness HWC jerseys use the wrong font and I think you based yours off that. Also the Hawks shorts design finishes at the waist.

Again, crazy work and can't wait to see more! Thanks for doing these.

Amazing work! Perhaps the best uniform compilation ever done, fantastic template and attention to detail.

Only spotted 1 tiny detail you may want to change, the Hawks numerals are wrong. For some reason Mitchell and Ness HWC jerseys use the wrong font and I think you based yours off that. Also the Hawks shorts design finishes at the waist.

Again, crazy work and can't wait to see more! Thanks for doing these.

I'm basing the work on game worn jerseys, no M&N stuff at all. Keep in mind that the uniforms from Russell Athletic from the early 80s may differ from the MacGregor and the Champion ones, late 80s and early 90s, respectively.

I'm basing the work on game worn jerseys, no M&N stuff at all. Keep in mind that the uniforms from Russell Athletic from the early 80s may differ from the MacGregor and the Champion ones, late 80s and early 90s, respectively.

Game worn is the way to go. Just curious if you have a picture of the game worn hawks uniform you used for the 21?

Also, did the home uniform numbers have the yellow outline or not? I haven't been able to find a pic with it.

Phoenix Suns 1988-1989 uniforms

16460117460_275b4e1402_b.jpg

I never realized that the NOB was also in the western font on these jerseys. That's pretty neat. Glad to see one that's missing from the main basketball page here.

There are loads of uniforms missing from the main page.

• 6 months later...

absolutely stunning work kodrinsky!! hope to see more uniforms in the future after you finish up your nba courts.

btw, what is the name of the number font on the 88-89 suns jersey? i've been looking around for it but can't find it online.

• 2 weeks later...

I know this probably isn't the right thread for this but I can't start new threads. I was hoping someone could help me with some jersey logos. I'm making a all legends franchise on NBA 2K16 and wanted every team to have past All-Star jerseys. Would anyone have logo files for all the different parts including the side panels or willing to make them? I've tried but failed using gimp. I wouldn't need the numbers because those are already in the game. I'm also up for any other past All-Star game jersey/court logos. I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to ask this.

• 2 months later...

is that template you're using available? If so, what do you use to make these?

Fantastic work here.... but I love the template.

I never use templates. I draw each uniform from start to finish. I use only illustrator to make these uniforms.

Archived