I know that the official guidelines state that the numbers should be 3" tall while the numbers are 12" tall, but there are a few cases where those are not the exact sizes. (I know that the Ducks used only 10" numbers on their jerseys from 2006-2014 and the Red Wings apparently use 3.5" tall numbers. And looking at the jerseys of the Islanders and Wild, they are definitely using taller letters or shorter numbers.

If anyone knows what the exact heights are of the letters and numbers on any or all NHL teams jerseys, it would be greatly appreciated. It's best to measure from an authentic or game-worn jersey if you have one as some replica jerseys don't even use the correct font. (Biggest culprit: the Boston Bruins). Or at least a jersey that wasn't personalized by the NHL's cheap one layer sublimated fake-stitch method.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

I have not, because I never heard of them.

Ah, ok.

Exclusive Pro is a company out of the Chicago area that's known for embroidering names and lettering on MLB and NHL jerseys. I had Atlanta Braves and New Jersey Devils jerseys done up by them years ago, excellent quality.

None of the NHL slicks that I've obtained in the past list specific dimensions like the NFL or NBA slicks do.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I will second that EPS would be a great resource.

Regarding numbers, it will make a difference depending on if the layers are stacked or kiss cut. The 12 inch sizing is *typically* based on which ever layer the base is.

Archived