Sign in to follow this  
phatskwurl29

Giants bringing back black alternates?

The Giants and Chisox could pull off black pants - honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I remember the Giants did that during an interleague game with Oakland. I think it was 1999 the Giants had an all black look.

The Giants and Chisox could pull off black pants - honestly I wouldn't mind seeing it.

I remember the Giants did that during an interleague game with Oakland. I think it was 1999 the Giants had an all black look.

Any pics of that,? I don't recall seeing that.

I'm pretty sure that was 2001 and it was a throwback game.

C5D5727A-06A8-43BE-BC0E-9009253DDC4C_zps

I'm pretty sure that was 2001 and it was a throwback game.

C5D5727A-06A8-43BE-BC0E-9009253DDC4C_zps

Yup. That's the one.

I'm pretty sure that was 2001 and it was a throwback game.C5D5727A-06A8-43BE-BC0E-9009253DDC4C_zps

Wearing a San Fransisco Giants batting helmet with a New York Giants baseball jersey? Now that' s a uniform sin.

I don't like the black-on-black.

I second this. Looks like something kind of adidas catastrophe. I'd like to see the Giants use the jacket script on their road grey unis, keep the cream homes, and the orange alts.