Florida Gators concept

_Seji

So I'm not great at graphic design (By the way if anyone is and would like to digitalize this for me that would be fantastic) so I just drew this out by hand. Gators, concept. Also first blog post, what do you guys think?

IMG_1756.jpg

The lower jaw looks a little awkward, almost as if it is bent and would stick out to the left of the upper jaw if the mouth was closed. The teeth are a little too spaced out, it's accurate for a real alligator, but doesn't work as a logo. Finally, the eyes should be set back farther on the head. Still a great start and I would love to see this colored.

CottonBowl_zpsc664d73a.png

4vAzk2u.png

Star championship signature credit to packerfan21396

The lower jaw looks a little awkward, almost as if it is bent and would stick out to the left of the upper jaw if the mouth was closed. The teeth are a little too spaced out, it's accurate for a real alligator, but doesn't work as a logo. Finally, the eyes should be set back farther on the head. Still a great start and I would love to see this colored.

I see what you mean thanks. and I've experimented with it on Illustrator and Photoshop but I'm not doing it any justice.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived