2014 NBA Christmas Day Uniform Upgrade

tbdaniel15

swTTMrD.png

After the NBA released this year's uniforms that the 10 teams will where on Christmas day, I was left wanting more. I think so much more creativity could be utilized to make these uniforms memorable. I then decided to mock up my own concepts for this year's Christmas Day games, with a strong Christmas theme displayed in each piece. Shortly after this post, I will just go ahead and post all of the match-ups at one time. I ask that you refrain from focusing on the sleeved/sleeveless discussion as it is not the focus here. Upon request I can also provide my ai. template for the uniforms that I made from scratch, I just ask that in return you give me (tbdaniel15) credit when you use it for your own work. Thanks guys, and enjoy!

i love the ugly sweater idea but i don't like that every team has the same ugly sweater pattern. i know it might be tedious but it'd be amazing if you could make the patterns have some connection to the teams.

Agreed. If not specific to each city at least one more different pattern. And you could add extra colors as well to continue the idea.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

Archived