NFL by NDFreek

NDFreek

Hey all, it's been a while since I posted on the boards. I have been working on a NFL redesign though (yes another). It was a bunch of fun looking back at old concepts I made and using my new abilities to incorporate them into my new concepts.

Cleveland Browns

Cleveland was fun. At first I thought I should make a logo, so I sketched up a few modern elves and bulldogs. I even made a bulldog elf hybrid. Anyways, I decided to go along with a traditional look. I played around with the B football logo, and decided to give it some what of a retro feel. Cleveland in my opinion, has one of the best uniforms in the NFL, but seriously, Cleveland - get a logo.

Brownshome.png

Brownsaway.png

BrownsOrange.png

spacer.png

It's okay. I say keep the tradition of no logo on the helmet. The jerseys are too boring, they need stripes in the sleeves, not the undershirt.

Helmet logo removed, jersey stripes added

Brownshome-1.png

Brownsaway-1.png

BrownsOrange-1.png

spacer.png

That's a cool idea. I think if you were to put the number-in-logo on the sleeve with the stripe behind it, that would be a pretty good look. (Sort of like th Cowboys blue jersey)

Good to see you back, your skills have definitely improved from your last concept!

spacer.png

Thanks for the comments on Cleveland, I'll keep updating them. Onto New Orleans.

The Saints have always been to me, a franchise that is appealing to the eye. They have a simple logo, and it works. However, I'm not a fan of the Saints gold, I really prefer the old one from the Archie Manning days. So I brought that back, and removed the outline from the logo, it just looked better on the gold helmet that way to me.

Saints.png

SaintsAway.png

SaintsAlternate.png

spacer.png

While I make changes to the Saints set, here is the Cardinals.

The Cardinals, I feel are a team Nike would love to go crazy with, so I did. Black Matte helmets, new fonts, incorporation of grey into the uniforms.... And the alternate, well I just went nuts with.

CardinalsHome.png

CardinalsAway.png

CardinalsAlternate-1.png

spacer.png

Oh no... don't incorporate black into the Cardinals like that. I wouldn't mind some changes, in fact I think they need some changes, but don't do that. Incorporate the flag pattern into the uniforms, or go back to a classic look. After all, the Cardinals are one of the charter members of the league. I wouldn't even say that looks good for any NFL team.

keep the cardnails helmet white with a grey facemask. its the only one they have. plus ther is scuh thing as the one helmet rule. as well. it looks like you just filled in areas in the template. get creativer than that

The one helmet rule is BS and Goodell can't control me now

spacer.png

keep the cardnails helmet white with a grey facemask. its the only one they have. plus ther is scuh thing as the one helmet rule. as well. it looks like you just filled in areas in the template. get creativer than that

The one helmet rule applies to the shell only, so they are allowed to switch decals and face masks like the bills do

The one helmet rule applies to the shell only, so they are allowed to switch decals and face masks like the bills do

Then why don't the Packers use a gray facemask on their throwbacks? Are they lazy?

Then why don't the Packers use a gray facemask on their throwbacks? Are they lazy?

Yes, they don't feel like it.

Archived