NBA Project R3G (5/32) 1st Expansion Team! The Lexington Tigers!

R3G

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Expansion Teams possibilities:

Seattle Supersonics

Louisville (in which i read is being seriously considered)

Las Vegas

Virginia Beach

Pittsburgh

Kansas City

Hartford

Thank you for the ideas! I'll use your list!

As for the adding of yellow, I've made a V2 of the set, and I love how it turned out. Hopefully this doesn't look as much like the Blazers anymore, but I'll probably change their uniforms a bit too.

15423714374_da8d9a2d98_o.png

Again, Thanks everyone for your feedback! Boston Celtics up next!

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

Continuing with the Boston Celtics.

One of the main, and only problems with the Celtic's kits is their primary logo, which is also very ugly on thier court as well. When working on these jerseys my main objective was to ust make a good new set while ridding of the entire ugly logo.

16115526695_ddcbf09e74_o.png

Almost everything about their current set I like though, as it shows in this remake, although I did get rid of the striping in the (sleeves?) as I prefer a more one tone look.

16114789992_08d4397175_o.png

I've always liked the pattern on the Celtics court, as it gives them a stronger identity, yet, as I talked about before, my only concern on their court right now is their ugly primary logo, which I got rid of quickly.

Thanks for the C&C! Next up is the Brooklyn Nets!

signature.png

Check out my Instagram page! 9.5k strong! @RileyGissemanArt

I approve the use of the shamrock for their new primary (their leprechaun guy's vest is awful). The black does feel a bit forced, but I do know they have used black in the past. Their court is such a part of their tradition that I think the two-toned coloration and the white paint would be met with violence. Also, I wouldn't arch lettering on the baseline; it looks odd right above the straight baseline.

award%20sig.png

The Jazz looks pretty great. That Hawks look is by far my favorite NBA redesign ever, it really looks like something the German national team could wear, if you changed the scripts. I don't loke Boston's alt. I believe that only young teams shoul have blackout jerseys. And could you consider Columbus for expansion?

That's what- She

Archived