• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is great thanks, keep up the terrific work

Could you do a JG, JG15, and a JG98? Thank you

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.17.0

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.17.1

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-02%20at%201.18.3

Just came back to say once again, Love the work.

You can seriously make something out of it, it is great and keep it up.

ASdesignsLogoBG_zpse3b66ccd.png

As you can see it is a bit choppy, but it's made to be small, thanks a lot, I simply love it!

I would make the "DESIGNS" black, so you can see it more.

D91 Dolphins colors in the style of your JR logo please.

What do you mean by that?

Sorry I if sound impatient, but could someone post something? I feel like I post half teh stuff on this page. Other than My posts, Thecargeek's posts, and requests there are about 5 posts. C'mon people!

Could you do so with the number 1 in it but you don't have toCould you do so with the number 1 in it but you don't have to

so close to English. One request is enough. Jakeroo will see it and give you one, don't beg.

Fear the future, envy the past

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-30%20at%208.54.5

Umm.... the "9" is good as it is, but JM part look like if it was made of VM instead of JM....... O.o

Maybe just put JM lock together as it is while putting a small 9 inside J's end and M's first end? Maybe it might come out better?

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

Umm.... the "9" is good as it is, but JM part look like if it was made of VM instead of JM....... O.o

Maybe just put JM lock together as it is while putting a small 9 inside J's end and M's first end? Maybe it might come out better?

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said. I get the JM-VM part, but what is that second sentance about.

tinysig.jpg

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you just said. I get the JM-VM part, but what is that second sentance about.

I believe he is saying connect the straight part of the "j" and the first leg of the "m", the put the 9 inside of the curved part of the j.

Fear the future, envy the past

I believe he is saying connect the straight part of the "j" and the first leg of the "m", the put the 9 inside of the curved part of the j.

No I meant like Jake Roo's icon "JR" simply attach together both "JM" like that way while put the "9" inside the the first end of M along with J's right side. I hope it clear up with this. Sorry I was trying to make it easy

Alamo%2BBowl_sig.png

Liberty Bowl_sig.png

FEAR THE FROG! LET'S GO TCU!!

It would be interesting to see what you can do with LLFH. i did one for my avatar once

WMDBt1n.png

If you could try to attempt this that would be awesome. you don't have to but its always there if you can. For color i would prefer orange and blue since its Syracuse Lacrosse season.

It would be interesting to see what you can do with LLFH. i did one for my avatar once

WMDBt1n.png

If you could try to attempt this that would be awesome. you don't have to but its always there if you can. For color i would prefer orange and blue since its Syracuse Lacrosse season.

I love this one

WMDBt1n.png

I love this one

I didn't do that one.... stiil, it's cool. where's the H?

anyway, Garren, thanks for the bump, and here are AMS and LLFH.

I also made a Gif for the LLFH

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-07%20at%208.10.0

I may redo that one, I have other ideas.

output_0q7olF_zpsorxdb3tk.gif

llfh_zpsjjjm9r6l.png

JM9 soon to come!

tinysig.jpg

WMDBt1n.png

I love this one

I didn't do that one.... stiil, it's cool. where's the H?

anyway, Garren, thanks for the bump, and here are AMS and LLFH.

I also made a Gif for the LLFH

Screen%20Shot%202015-02-07%20at%208.10.0

I may redo that one, I have other ideas.

output_0q7olF_zpsorxdb3tk.gif

llfh_zpsjjjm9r6l.png

JM9 soon to come!

I appreciate the effort but the links don't seem to work...Maybe it's my browser?

There's no link. these are in the same form as all teh others I've posted, upload to Photobucket, tehn URL copy/paste here.

I would quote you but I've learned the hard way that when you quote long posts, than the thread is hard to look through and stand.

tinysig.jpg

Archived