Ohio State Football 2015 and Beyond

OhioSportsMan61

With the release of Nike's new series of specialty jerseys for the College Football Playoff, most of Buckeye Nation (including myself) are extremely happy with what they have Ohio State wearing for their matchup against Alabama. Even though the current set that they wear is sharp, this seems like the perfect opportunity for both the OSU athletic department and Nike to reintroduce the uniforms that the Buckeyes most recently won a national title in.

OSUh15_zps9c4730a4.png

OSUr15_zps9904e3e2.png

A traditional look that never gets old. But to keep those who like the look of the "Rivalry Uniforms" happy, I also made some minor tweaks to both sets. I personally like their alternate uniforms, but they shouldn't be worn more than twice a year (night/prime time games).

OSUA15_zps2b9034dd.png

OSUA215_zps441503f3.png

C&C always appreciated, Go Bucks!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

This is very nice. I wasnt sure at first whether I liked the new numbers of not on the rivalry game uniforms, but after looking at it a little longer I like it. Overall the design is a fresh, clean look Ohio State can embrace. Mind if I ask you what template you used for this? I've never made a concept before (I've always observed) but I want to get into it. I've been wanting to find a good template like this for a while now and this ones very nice.

Thanks for all the love! Anyone notice what I did with the numbers I used on the concepts?? :P

This is very nice. I wasnt sure at first whether I liked the new numbers of not on the rivalry game uniforms, but after looking at it a little longer I like it. Overall the design is a fresh, clean look Ohio State can embrace. Mind if I ask you what template you used for this? I've never made a concept before (I've always observed) but I want to get into it. I've been wanting to find a good template like this for a while now and this ones very nice.

As for the template, I redrew and pieced together a few different iterations of Nike's mach speed template that has shown up here on the boards, I don't think I'm going to share it though. One way to go is to venture through the different template threads and find one that you can work with and build from there.

2LYbxnm.png

^I agree with the large numbers. I think this is a great rebrand for Ohio State and I think they never should have went away from this look. Just a small template issue I think, you left the belt on the side view pink.

spacer.png

^I agree with the large numbers. I think this is a great rebrand for Ohio State and I think they never should have went away from this look. Just a small template issue I think, you left the belt on the side view pink.

Wow I just noticed this too haha thanks for pointing that out! Again, thanks for all of the love on this concept, I really hope that after the Sugar Bowl, the team moves back to something like this since Nike reintroduced a variation of the traditional look.

2LYbxnm.png

Archived