NFL FIELD EXPERIMENT 2017 (6/32 Browns, New Poll up.)

H11K

NFL FIELD EXPERIMENT 2017

Rules:

• Must contain 2-3 Colored end zones. (Color for background and text/outline)
  • Main logo must be 20 yards wide on center field
  • 2 teams (1 from each conference will experiment with colored turf)
  • Nfl Logo must be present on one sideline on the 15 yard line, 5 yards wide, Other sideline must contain conference logo
  • End zone must contain word mark logo for each team.
  • As part of the experiment, teams may choose to put their saying as a # on the white sideline or on the field ( Side of choice) from the 20 to 5 yard line. Ex: #GOPACKGO
  • When should I post the first field…. It is already completed.

Leave all questions that you have for me!

TEAMS COMPLETED

Arizona

Carolina

Tampa Bay

San Diego

Chicago

Ravens

Browns

a2BRS8U.png

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few suggestions...

- Use the full Buccaneers wordmark for the endzones. The one you have currently suffers from what the Lions did prior to 2013, it's too short.

- For the hashtag on the sidelines, something more locally receptive would be #FireTheCannons, as since this hashtag is in the redzone, the pirate ship fires it's cannons when the Bucs make it past the 20.

Other than that, very nice.

Just a few suggestions...

- Use the full Buccaneers wordmark for the endzones. The one you have currently suffers from what the Lions did prior to 2013, it's too short.

- For the hashtag on the sidelines, something more locally receptive would be #FireTheCannons, as since this hashtag is in the redzone, the pirate ship fires it's cannons when the Bucs make it past the 20.

Other than that, very nice.

Oh thank you for that! I was trying to find what the Bucs used as their Motto/Saying so i will be updating that today.

a2BRS8U.png

I like this a lot. I would just suggest making the mid field logo 25 yards and make the conference and NFL logos smaller. ...Maybe make the Dolphins field orange or Aqua?…Ill

Ill experiment that with the next field I do…And I was on the same page as with the dolphins field being the test for the colored turf.

Here is the Tampa Bay field updated

hVf8EPP.jpg

a2BRS8U.png

I'd love to see what you can do with the Vikings! :-)

You know I was just thinking that but I am going to set up a poll to see who should get the colored turf, and the vikings were on that list! BTW if anyone can help explain how to set up a poll that would be great, I cannot seem to figure out how to do it.

a2BRS8U.png

Only thing I would change with your fields is the endzone wordmarks. I would make the left (usually the North or West side in real life) endzone the location name wordmark (ex. Tampa Bay, Arizona). This wouldn't work with Tampa Bay because they don't have a "Tampa Bay" wordmark that matches with the "Buccaneers"/"Bucs" wordmarks.

To make a poll go to your original post in this topic and click edit at the bottom. Then click full editor, the "manage poll" button is on the right side of the page. Click that and you should be able to make a poll.

JeKhnr9.png

These are looking nice, and I like the black endzones for the Cardinals. I think you should add a white border around the NFL logo like you did for the conference logo, because logos like that always have the white border. I think for the Cardinals you should add a white border as well, like they have on their field currently, and its usually common that logos with dark colors that border the grass, have a white outline. Just my thoughts. And I'll vote once you have the poll up, but I think a purple field for the Vikings would look good, or a Honolulu blue field for the Lions (with black outlined numbers).

Archived