NFL FIELD EXPERIMENT 2017 (6/32 Browns, New Poll up.)

H11K

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like this project and the Panthers field looks superb (however unconventional and unlikely it may be).

The Ravens field is nice, but I'd suggest a more Poe-esque hashtag for the redzone. Maybe something like #nevermore with the implication being that the Ravens never allow more than a field goal in the redzone, as they are a historically defensive team. I don't know, it was just the first thing that came to mind, I'm sure there are better ideas.

I really like this project and the Panthers field looks superb (however unconventional and unlikely it may be).

The Ravens field is nice, but I'd suggest a more Poe-esque hashtag for the redzone. Maybe something like #nevermore with the implication being that the Ravens never allow more than a field goal in the redzone, as they are a historically defensive team. I don't know, it was just the first thing that came to mind, I'm sure there are better ideas.

Yea unfortunately this thread is purely fictional, but on the other hand very fun to create. I do see where you're coming from with the ravens but, I am trying to find team slogans that are official and could not find one for them. I could easily update #nevermore into and it would work really well IMO, but I really think trying to use an official mark of the team would be the most likely to happen.

a2BRS8U.png

These are really fun and cute.

I have some ideas for possible hashtags too....

Bengals - #WelcomeToTheJungle

Raiders - #JustWinBaby or #CommitmentToExcellence (something they've not had for 30 seasons now)

Cowboys - #AmericasTeam

Eagles - #FlyEaglesFly

Redskins - #HailToTheRedskins

Packers - #GoPackGo

Vikings - #SkolVikings

Lions - #WeUsedToBeGoodLikeSixDecadesAgo

49ers - #GoForTheGold

The Browns field looks similar to their current one today, which tells you they've done a nice job in Cleveland because this looks good for them.

And #HereWeGo for the Steelers (this is what they use on their website)

Archived