PHOENIX: Rise (Phase 2)

crashcarson15

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I will participate.

"You play to win the game...Hello. You play to win the game." - Herman Edwards

"We talkin' bout practice?" - A.I.

"What’s that? Ah — playoffs? Don’t talk about — playoffs? You kidding me? Playoffs? I just hope we can win a game! Another game." - Jim Mora

I would love to participate in this

I am in

I will participate.

Hey guys,

Registration was capped after mattb6 took the last entry spot.

If anyone knows they will not complete their entry in the competition, please notify me by responding to the PM sent to you by the Competition Council account. That way we can give these guys a shot to get in.

Failure to submit an entry will disqualify you from further participation in the contest.

6fQjS3M.png

• When designing schools that have proprietary fonts, do not use them. We want you to go in search of new font choices for programs when applicable.

Does this mean we're allowed to use other proprietary fonts? Or is it implying that we should only use freely available and/or fonts we design ourselves?

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

• When designing schools that have proprietary fonts, do not use them. We want you to go in search of new font choices for programs when applicable.

Does this mean we're allowed to use other proprietary fonts? Or is it implying that we should only use freely available and/or fonts we design ourselves?

Don't use another school's proprietary font (or a Nike, adidas, or UA font) but other proprietary fonts aren't cool either.

I've already received at least one submission using a school's current proprietary font. It will be disqualified if I do not receive a new version. Since I don't have reliable internet right now, I'm not sending out warnings for this.

For example, if you had Oregon, don't use their font. But also don't use Florida State's font. You could, however, use the Patriots' font.

Hope that helps.

6fQjS3M.png

Don't use another school's proprietary font (or a Nike, adidas, or UA font) but other proprietary fonts aren't cool either.

I've already received at least one submission using a school's current proprietary font. It will be disqualified if I do not receive a new version. Since I don't have reliable internet right now, I'm not sending out warnings for this.

For example, if you had Oregon, don't use their font. But also don't use Florida State's font. You could, however, use the Patriots' font.

Hope that helps.

So essentially, don't use any college proprietary fonts? Also, does this include official wordmarks or just jersey numbers?

Archived