Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Likeliest change: putting TORONTO on one or more of the jerseys. Remember Chris noted that all of the jerseys said RAPTORS?

The logo sheet I have shows the uniform wordmarks as 'Raptors' on white and red jerseys receptively. With the exception of the Hawks, all the jersey word marks on the sheets are accurate. No purple, just red, black, silver, and gold.

Ah, but what about TORONTO on one or both of the alts?

That is a serious contender for worst team name ever. You shouldn't have numbers in your name unless it's followed by -ers.

Leaked? New logo of #Raptors #NBA D-League team "Raptors 905", appeared briefly (then removed) on Hershey Centre site

UXdmr3s.jpg

That is a serious contender for worst team name ever. You shouldn't have numbers in your name unless it's followed by -ers.

Leaked? New logo of #Raptors #NBA D-League team "Raptors 905", appeared briefly (then removed) on Hershey Centre site

UXdmr3s.jpg

i have unquantifiable corpses on my conscience 

It's like they're not even trying with all these new d-league team logos. They need more pride in their logo designs and hire like an outside firm like a bunch of MiLB teams seem to be doing.

Archived