Toronto Raptors rebrand

MkDon

I don't like the red on black text on the baselines...not very legible, imo. And also, the two-tone is unnecessary.

They didn't get the memo about T-Wolves home court being a two-tone disaster either.

Well the Raptors have been using two-tone courts for years and it's not close to being the disaster that Minnesota has with their much darker stain.

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They should use the prehistoric bones as a wood pattern like Brooklyn if they really wanna copycat. Nets have easiestly a top 5 court of the NBA

Great. Even more things they can rip off of my team

You do know that the Raptors had the herringbone first right?

565540222_d4615b3dec_b.jpg

They should use the prehistoric bones as a wood pattern like Brooklyn if they really wanna copycat. Nets have easiestly a top 5 court of the NBA

If Raptors used this court and changed it to red..it would easily be top 5 courts.
shado_logo.gif

If Raptors used this court and changed it to red..it would easily be top 5 courts.

If they would use that same court with the corresponding uniforms, it would be too awesome.

• 3 weeks later...

If they would use that same court with the corresponding uniforms, it would be too awesome.

Was that at the ACC? I don't recall ever seeing that court

Was that at the ACC? I don't recall ever seeing that court

Skydome

zzPEfBm.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Bumping with a purpose:

Apparently Demar Derozan is to thank for the Raptors not going full-OVO. From Kyle Lowry:

We was supposed to change everything. We was supposed to go to black and gold everything.

And DeMar was like, he didn’t want to do that, because he’s been here with the red and the white – and they’re Canadian colors.
Listen, our colors are red and white. This is what it is. Let’s leave it how it is. We’re Canada’s team.

http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/01/15/kyle-lowry-demar-derozan-stopped-raptors-from-making-black-and-gold-main-colors/

Archived